Mr LV - Heard of Him?

is he really a guy? why would a guy carry a oskar waltz? i'm a guy (& straight), i will never carry a lv womens' bag. (isn't it better giving the oskar waltz to a female friend or girlfriend?) :smile:

on a positive note, i want to be like him one day (with the exception of lv womens' bags).

jmho.

thats not the oskar waltz it is the macha waltz and i don't think he carry's it he probably just collects it...

Dear Deluxe, GUESS WHAT I SAW IN ONE OF THOSE PICS?! If you look closely in one of the pictures of him and the collection (cant remember which pic) U CAN SEE THE CARPET BAG! HE HAS IT!!!!! :drool: (in the pic u can see the handles and the top of the bag if you look closely)!

ok, what's the carpet bag? :confused1: :shrugs: :shame: (I'm ignorant, I know, sorry)

This is the carpet bag that he has : Cabas Steamer Tapis:

M95053CabasSteamerTapis-MonogramTap.jpg

As mentioned before, the guy is actually married. He runs an academic tutoring service in Hong Kong and is by no means a celeb. He's just really insanely crazy about Louis Vuitton.

Apparently, in Hong Kong they are rather crazy about tutoring for children, and parents are willing to pay big bucks for their kids to be ahead of the rest of the class. Hence, he makes a fair amout of dough.

I doubt a guy like him would PRETEND to be straight, I mean, yeah, I don't think he would be the type to be uncomfortable with his sexuality.

Yeah, it's ridiculous but that's how things are - in the US almost only women carry bags. Many guys wouldn't be caught dead with a man-bag or man-purse or whatever they call it. I remember many, many years ago when I first carried a black Armani messenger and everyone said it looked like a purse. Now that more guys carry messengers it seems more acceptable.

Just a cultural thing...

Liberté;2022207 said:
Don't you think it's ridiculous though, that everytime there's a thread on some guy carrying or using LV there're always some sexuality issues popping up?