Mr LV - Heard of Him?

Yes, I've heard about him. I think I can answer some of the questions.
1.He is one of the owner of a private institution. He is also a popular/star tutor, he teaches English
2.His name is Richard Eng. He is married and have a daugher.
3.His sister is a celeb. in Hong Kong
4.He is crazy about LV, since there is no rules or requirements to be a VIP/VIC of LV. In order to be a VIP, not only he bought loads of LV products, he actually learned French and wrote a letter to LV requested to be a VIP/VIC, he finally got invited to the opening of the flag ship store in Paris.

GAHHH! you almost gave me a heart attack until I read the guy's name... Ya... I thought he was my mom's ex-bf from way back then...:yucky:

Okie sorry, back to LV lol: :drool: nice stuff :drool:

i hate him for having a Dou-Dou teddybear :cursing:

j/k :P

Dear Deluxe, GUESS WHAT I SAW IN ONE OF THOSE PICS?! If you look closely in one of the pictures of him and the collection (cant remember which pic) U CAN SEE THE CARPET BAG! HE HAS IT!!!!! :drool: (in the pic u can see the handles and the top of the bag if you look closely)!

Dear Deluxe, GUESS WHAT I SAW IN ONE OF THOSE PICS?! If you look closely in one of the pictures of his and the collection (cant remember) U CAN SEE THE CARPET BAG! HE HAS IT!!!!! :drool: (in the pic u can see the handles and the top of the bag look closely)!

now i hate him even more. thanks!

:P

is he really a guy? why would a guy carry a oskar waltz? i'm a guy (& straight), i will never carry a lv womens' bag. (isn't it better giving the oskar waltz to a female friend or girlfriend?) :smile:

on a positive note, i want to be like him one day (with the exception of lv womens' bags).

jmho.