Moving On and Up...But Will Always Be in LVOE

Yay Twiggers, I have already said all I needed to say in the Bal thread, I just cant wait to see what colours you are going to get! Anywho, we can be violet twins together xx
Just keep watching on LVR xx

HEEEHEE Claire you totally crack me up!!!

The next RAOK will be up on the 15th of this month (the sign up)!

I love y'all! And maybe the Spring collection will knock my socks off!

Oh....I am getting an Anthracite paddy! So perfect for fall since grey is the new 'IT' color!

Twigs you are making me re-evaluate my obssession and bag collection...it is very healthy to examine where you are and where you want to be..I am realizing that I do not need any more LV and that I should be happy with what I have and that it can be an addiction for some people...I am at a point where I do not need the latest and greatest..and some of these bags are way overpriced...you are keeping a lot of people real!!!!

It's very brave of you to sell your bags, but when you think about the cost it is shocking! Plus seeing the bags on tpf opens ur eyes to bags you would have never looked twice at, hence more dosh spent!
Good luck with ur new loves. I very nearly bought a chloe paddy this year after a few years of being off designer bags but I was shown the light at LV again by my bagpal!
For me I like the canvas, I'm not the biggest fan of all over leather bags unless there epi......

It is so true that there is a point where it is just gluttony. I only threw the number 21K out there...not to brag...but to show how out of hand it can get. I'm just a grad student (OK w=hubby has a good job) livng in the suburbs with a dog and a pickup truck. I'm not rich by any means.....when is enough ...enough.
Well....I've decided it's enough LOL
I'll use the money from selling these bags as my play around money! No more new money into bags. Accessories...well that's another story LOL
Plus hubby has to buy me a couple bags a year too! So I'll still be accumulating LOL

Wow! I guess we should have seen this coming. The signs were all there and yet no one called 911. Sorry Twiggers. A week ago your posts were along the lines of "If you could only keep one LV"...then a "Bag Depression" post followed by tons of WTS threads! Now today "Switching to Bbags" and "Moving on". Shocked. It was like you crashed and burned. Maybe more like the LV sphynx who went down in ashes and came back a Balenciaga! More power to you Twiggers! I enjoy your posts and they will still be one of my favorites in the LV forum...can't say I will be wandering out to Balenciaga to read them though! LV is where it's at for me!

lol so funny how you put it with the progression of it all, good memory you have design and analytical skills as well. what is WTS thread?

twigs GL on your auctions I've checked them out, wow that is A LOT of stuff to sell, that couldn't have been easy, you are brave woman! I would add dimensions to your auctions and change 'used' to excellent or very good whatever the case is. All with the exception of the cerise are excellent/mint, when you write 'used' it gives off a different impression. You should write excellent, like new or mint. You know in that area at the top where you write the brand and color it's in bold above the listing description. GL!

oh and another thing, I find that with LV I have just the opposite feeling, that I don't have to 'keep up', bec. I wear the classic timeless ones like monogram and damier in their classic styles like speedy/papillon. I can wear those bags forever and no one would know that it's not a new bag. I found when I was using other designers(gucci/prada/fendi) that my bag looked dated sooner. I tend to think of b-bags as more trendy, no? But LV does have the newer lines all the time too, I just don't buy them, it's not my price range and thankfully I go for the classics anyways. GL again and I will always enjoy your posts and your energy!