Movies that made you cry

I cry at any movie where a dog is hurt, or comes close to being hurt.

Other than that, the only two I can think of are The Life Of David Gale and one part in The Holiday.

pay it forward!! omg i cry every time at the end!!!! (no matter how many times i've seen it)

ahh i know! this movie is so sad...those korean dramas are tearjerkers too but they're not movies...although i did see the movie version of autumn fairytale first. but yes i cry at a lot of movies...

surprisingly i didnt cry during the notebook

:crybaby: term of endearment the scene where the daughter is in her hospital bed and her mother is sitting next to her daughter husband . the husband is asleep and the mother and daughter are both staring at each other with some much love and understanding. the mother looks away for her daughter only for a second and when she looks back at her daughter she realizes that her daughter has died. the mother starts to cry and dumb husband waits up.
that scene gets me very time.

The list is long:

Ghost
My Girl (I didn't like the fact that the little boy died. I don't think that was a good ending for a movie for kids that age).
Bambi
Stepmom (and any other movie where the mom dies of cancer)
movies with animals getting hurt or killed

I cry too whenever an animal dies....especially dogs. My husband saw Where the Red Fern Grows, and he just couldn't stand it....
There is a scene in You've Got Mail that makes me tear up.
Pan's Labyrinth, Lion King, Return to Me, Anastasia (the cartoon), Rudy, Remember the Titans, The Little Mermaid, and I'm sure there are more.

I just finished watching The Queen. I cried when I saw all those flowers in front of Buckingham Palace, I cried when Elizabeth II saw the stag and during Diana's funeral.

(And I'd just like to say that it was wonderful of Helen Mirren to thank Queen Elizabeth II in her Oscar acceptance speech.)

No movie can make me bawl like Imitation of Life. When Annie flies off to see Sarah Jane and pretends to be her "mammy" instead of her Mommy, I just lose it. Also at the end when SJ runs up to Annie's casket and cries ---it kills me.