Movies that made you cry

Notebook, Ghost, Never Been Kissed, Bridget Jones' Diary, Notting Hill, and the list goes on like that. Usually cos it's the wrong saturday and helped along by a takeaway and a fab kiwi sav blanc.:shrugs: Do I ever learn not to watch those types of movies during that particular week, no cause I don't, there would be no point watching chick flicks else :roflmfao:

Re Romantic Comedies, how about any one where the rogueish player Hugh Grant ends up being such a gentleman in the end? I can see that guy play the same schtick a thousand times and he still gets me. every. time. LOL

Most recently, Stranger Than Fiction, when the guy who plays Will Ferrell's work buddy opens up his space camp registration gift. Even typing it makes me cry. Of course, I'm emotional. One week before the big black dot on my calendar.

I was really surprised to be blinking back tears at the end of that movie. I love it! A little long at times, but what a great story.

One True Thing really gets me. I get so emotional when I watch it!

I just saw The Notebook for the first time a few weeks ago (everyone thought I was nuts because I hadn't seen it yet). I was inconsolable. I was just bawling, it surprised the crap out of me how emotional I got over it. I kept crying after it was over, even. My boyfriend was like, "Are you gonna be okay?" haha.

Father of the Bride also gets me. I love that movie.

Oh, I have a soft heart, I cry easily, well: Titanic, City of Angels, Dracula (yes, yes, yes, Gary Oldman), English Patient, The Notebook and probably tons of other movies.

The Notebook (like a crazy, my mom even more)
Steel Magnolias (Sally Field gets you every time)
Ghost
Titanic
My Girl (the funeral scene)
The English Patient (like crazy too esp her letter to him)
City of Angels
Dumbo

Oh my gosh, when I saw King Kong, I cried so much. It was so sad!!! And Click was really sad too. I saw it with two of my friends, and we were all crying, especially when Adam Sandler runs away from the hospital, and he's lying on the street, and he's dying, and his wife comes over with her new husband, and kids. Omg, it was heartbreaking. I also saw Life is Beautiful a little while ago, it was really touching, and really sad. :crybaby: