Most Wanted Lv Purse Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, I don't want double my money, I just want the original money. I didn't buy the neo speedy. I just want to sell something someone will want. And no one in my family has that much money to buy one. That's why I'm here. For help.

Let me get this straight....You tried products for some un-named company, in exchange for a neo fuschia speedy from elux, right? It was an incentive gift? And rather than using the credit at elux for a bag, or anything else that they sell, you'd like the cold hard cash, even if it's less than the value of the incentive gift? How am I doing so far?

The bottom line is you came to a place where die hard LV lovers meet. We are all very protective of the brand, and the integrity of the bags themselves. You are going to be hard pressed to find anyone here who will help you unless you give us more info. Who is this company that gave you the elux gift in the first place? We're all skeptical because there's so many people trying to pass fakes along as the real deal. A lot of scam artists!

I'm not saying that you're one of them. I'm just saying we need more info before we can help you.

Ok, here it is:

I'm sure all of you remember all these people getting free ipods, right?

Well, there are advertising communities that pay for referrals for people who try products. Some are outrageous like trying auto loans and things and others are as simple as trying lipstick and blockbuster.com. K, now, there are a community of people, just like myself that participate in free plasmas, ipods, BAGS, washer and dryers, cash, etc... A main company is I-Deal Direct, just one of many that do big payouts. Check out referralswapper.com for other people who got the bag. As a matter of fact, I'll xxxxxx it for ya. Now, just like you guys are reeming me a new one cause I'm new and you don't believe me, they won't either. But if you play by the rules, you can get massive amounts of stuff. Just move around the forum as a guest and don't disturb anyone. READ READ READ. If you want to know more. They will not help you if you do not read.

Ok, here it is:

I'm sure all of you remember all these people getting free ipods, right?

Well, there are advertising communities that pay for referrals for people who try products. Some are outrageous like trying auto loans and things and others are as simple as trying lipstick and blockbuster.com. K, now, there are a community of people, just like myself that participate in free plasmas, ipods, BAGS, washer and dryers, cash, etc... A main company is I-Deal Direct, just one of many that do big payouts. Check out referralswapper.com for other people who got the bag. As a matter of fact, I'll link it for ya. Now, just like you guys are reeming me a new one cause I'm new and you don't believe me, they won't either. But if you play by the rules, you can get massive amounts of stuff. Just move around the forum as a guest and don't disturb anyone. READ READ READ. If you want to know more. They will not help you if you do not read.

Definately not reeming you. Just letting you know that we needed more info. It didn't sound right in the beginning.

Hope I am not overstepping my bounds here. But, what AG is talking about is legit. About 1.5 years ago my DH did one of those survey things and got a free ipod as a gift. So it is definitely possible to win a LV if you participate...fill out all the stuff they ask for etc.

I believe what the OP is saying :yes: Of course it's going to sound fishy if you've never heard of obtaining free stuff through signing up for various offers/trials. It's not "free" to me at all...you have to spend some money out of your pocket + a lot of time AND get a certain number of your friends to do it too.

It's ridiculous that AgScreen was ASKED for more info on how to get a free bag and is now being accused of spamming. Hopefully the next person who thinks they're smelling fish will read Habibty's post and mine!

I believe what the OP is saying :yes: Of course it's going to sound fishy if you've never heard of obtaining free stuff through signing up for various offers/trials. It's not "free" to me at all...you have to spend some money out of your pocket + a lot of time AND get a certain number of your friends to do it too.

It's ridiculous that AgScreen was ASKED for more info on how to get a free bag and is now being accused of spamming. Hopefully the next person who thinks they're smelling fish will read Habibty's post and mine!

Sorry, my sarcasm didn't read in my post where I asked about which company gave the offer. I wanted to verify it was legit. Definately not accussing of spamming....I asked for more info. OP did not purposely come here to spam.

pic of the credit

lv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.