Most Wanted Lv Purse Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AgScreen. I can't see your credit, but that's not important to me.
Some of the members here have given you some excellent items that are popular on eBay. I hope you are taking notes.

Ok, here it is:

I'm sure all of you remember all these people getting free ipods, right?

Well, there are advertising communities that pay for referrals for people who try products. Some are outrageous like trying auto loans and things and others are as simple as trying lipstick and blockbuster.com. K, now, there are a community of people, just like myself that participate in free plasmas, ipods, BAGS, washer and dryers, cash, etc... A main company is I-Deal Direct, just one of many that do big payouts. Check out referralswapper.com for other people who got the bag. As a matter of fact, I'll link it for ya. Now, just like you guys are reeming me a new one cause I'm new and you don't believe me, they won't either. But if you play by the rules, you can get massive amounts of stuff. Just move around the forum as a guest and don't disturb anyone. READ READ READ. If you want to know more. They will not help you if you do not read.

I'm quite familiar with what you described above and figured that was what you meant in you initial post.I'm also very familiar with LV store policy regarding credits,refunds etc.I just talked to an LV manager and she assured me they aren't allowed to do store credits for items purchased through e-Luxury,if your location did this they bent the rules,but so be it.

In regards to a bag if you could find a Damier Azur Noe' you might be able to make a profit as this is beautiful and hard to come by bag at the moment.
Goodluck with whatever you end up buying & selling.

Sorry, my sarcasm didn't read in my post where I asked about which company gave the offer. I wanted to verify it was legit. Definately not accussing of spamming....I asked for more info. OP did not purposely come here to spam.

Oh, I knew you just wanted more info...I'm talking about the other posts that came after habibty & AgScreen's explanations :Push: Anyone remember the temporary shut down in here? Please read all posts in a thread before you decide to jump on a newbie that you find suspicious. Or better, just report the post and leave it up to a mod to decide if the newbie is a troll or spammer.

Oh, I knew you just wanted more info...I'm talking about the other posts that came after habibty & AgScreen's explanations :Push: Anyone remember the temporary shut down in here? Please read all posts in a thread before you decide to jump on a newbie that you find suspicious. Or better, just report the post and leave it up to a mod to decide if the newbie is a troll or spammer.

ITA! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.