Moms with younger kids - question

It's amazing that there are so many children in the world in need of a good home and yet it takes so long to actually get them to that home!! Congrats on getting this far and hope that it goes by more quickly than you expect...it's a good thing you are doing.

Many, many thanks :heart:.
i agree with you :yes:.

Scarcici - I just wanted to add my admiration for your adoption plans. DH and I looked into adoption some years ago but were felled by the red tape and bureaucracy overload that is necessary in the UK before you can be approved to do this:Push:.

I know it takes a massive amount of determination and strength of character to even get to the point of approval to adopt and that's before you get a child placed with you, so I think what you're doing is amazing :yes:.

My friend adopted no less than THREE :amazed: boys a couple of years ago and has completely turned their lives around...I am constantly awestruck:love: by her energy and devotion to these kids who were so badly in need of TLC and 'forever' parents who would bring the light back into their lives.

I truly believe in the saying 'what goes around, comes around' so I'm sure your kindness and altruism will bring you great joy and happiness in the future :smile:.

[Congratulations on your adoption, I think anyone who adopts has the biggest :heart: in the world.[/quote]i agree with lym all the way!! You def should get that bag, i'm sure it'll be very practical!!
I use my Bay with my 3 year old (in May, gosh time flies...) and when he needed his nappies etc, no prob!there are enough pockets etc to hide them discreetly. I don't put food in my bags, i'd def freak out if anything fell on it. :sad: