Moms with younger kids - question

Oh, scarcici, I wish you all the best for you and your baby! may your family be happy and healthy! I admire your courage and your big heart!
heart.gif

Wow Scarcici, what an awesome thing to do, and you must be so excited right now. Has it been a long process to get to this stage?

:sad:...a very long process, yes...:sad:
We started the paperwork two years ago, and we still have to wait more than a year to get the baby... Very long and awful process. But I am so happy and excited :yes::rolleyes:.

I don't have children, but I'm a nanny!! I always carry my Chloe bags...My Edith Mess. bag is perfect because I don't actually have to carry it. The baby is learning to crawl though, and yesterday I saw that she pulled down Edith off the chair she was on onto the floor...I will just have to store Edith higher from now on:P

At the moment I have no kids...but I´m going to have one in 14 months, more or less,(adopted, from Ethiopia :heart: :yes:) and I´m afraid about thinking about my loved bags (I have only totes, no shoulders bags at all :shrugs:) sleeping in my closet because of the baby :confused1: (I have only two arms...)...
...Though I prefer the baby than a Chloe :yes::girlsigh:.
How EXCITEING for you:flowers: Like I said in another post...I nanny for 3 children 11 months, 3 yrs and 5yrs....they could care less about my bags!! They are actually more interested in playing around with my slippers

I have 2 a 9 month old and 6 year old. Im not really worried about my bags or what they may do to them. lol I strive for convience and refuse to carry a bag that needs to be carried by hand or that doesn't stay put on my shoulder while im running after my kids. I do have 2 large pocket bags and they hold alot but weigh a ton and when your baby weighs 20 and so does your bag it just doesn't work. So my chloes will stay in the closet til they are older and I don't have to carry the kitchen sink, my chloe a diaper bag and the kids lol
I opted for a huge light prada glace tote it carries everything and holds up well through a beating.

I have a three year old whirlwind of a daughter and I still carry my Chloe bags. I have a large brown betty and black front pocket paddy.

Right now, I am carrying a cream Gryson and yesterday she smeared peanut butter all over the bottom. :nogood: These things happen, I guess :P

At the moment I have no kids...but I´m going to have one in 14 months, more or less,(adopted, from Ethiopia :heart: :yes:) and I´m afraid about thinking about my loved bags (I have only totes, no shoulders bags at all :shrugs:) sleeping in my closet because of the baby :confused1: (I have only two arms...)...
...Though I prefer the baby than a Chloe :yes::girlsigh:.

Congrats Momma!! We are a family formed by adoption too. :heart:
I wish you a speedy (remainder of the) process to your child.

:sad:...a very long process, yes...:sad:
We started the paperwork two years ago, and we still have to wait more than a year to get the baby... Very long and awful process. But I am so happy and excited :yes::rolleyes:.

Oh wow, how exciting! I'm so happy for you, and just think how prepared you'll be when ur baby gets to you! I hope the next year flies by for you! I send my best wishes :flowers:

I have a three year old whirlwind of a daughter and I still carry my Chloe bags. I have a large brown betty and black front pocket paddy.

Right now, I am carrying a cream Gryson and yesterday she smeared peanut butter all over the bottom. :nogood: These things happen, I guess :P

Kellykapoor!! What happend with the peanut butter? Did it leave a mark, and if so did it come out??:s

It's amazing that there are so many children in the world in need of a good home and yet it takes so long to actually get them to that home!! Congrats on getting this far and hope that it goes by more quickly than you expect...it's a good thing you are doing.