Mommy looking good in Chanel Part II!!! Modeling pic. included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wai - How are you? You look fabulous in your modeling pictures!!! I didn't see any weight gain, in fact I think you lost some weight. Your metallic is stunning. I hope you visit us more often, ok?

THanks to all wonderful ladies here who do best to share your love of fashion... especially CHANEL. anyway, im not posting any modeling pics of myself since i dont have a chanel yet..(in the next couple of years, or i dont know, im gonna buy neverfull for my mommy bag and travels this march 1st before i'll save up for my 1st CHANEL). You all continue to inspire me. for now, i'll just enjoy all your modeling pics. LOVE THEM ALL. everyone here ROCKS!

Last edited:
huh???? Gray caviar classic 09?? How come I didn't know about that at all???

I need to search for the color of it!!

Thanks, Sophie!! You know, just starting from last week, I felt the winter is coming back~~~ and I think I might have chances to wear my Marc Jacobs alpaca coat!! hah...YES, gray goes w/ everything, literally!! AND I miss my Rodeo so much, that's the only black bag I have now!!

As it is hard for me not to talk about EVERYTHING!! I will leave my talkings in my blog!! You are very welcome to leave comments/chit chat in my blog too..... you know.....let's start from cup noodles, shall we?!?:graucho::P

Rachel, my SA confirmed the gray is from s/s 09 and not cruise 09. The caviar will be soft washed caviar and not as structured as the cruise caviar. With that knowledge, I'm going to pass on s/s 09 gray because I only like structured bags. So perhaps a cruise navy for me (just thinking, haha!). And one more thing R, you look so classy and elegant with your last Chanel/black slacks ensemble.

I love this thread. It's like looking through a fashion magazine. All you ladies look FAB!!!:tup: (Rachel,shoogrrl,cammy1,ceci & Wai) Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Thanks for the wonderful pics.

Wai - Your & your red reissue look beautiful together!:heart:

Last edited:
^M! Now u have to show me the navy patent and red reissue together! i am gonna drool so much!!! and what show me the black lambskin metallic reissue too! i think my heart always pop when i hear the word reissue..lol

^M! Now u have to show me the navy patent and red reissue together! i am gonna drool so much!!! and what show me the black lambskin metallic reissue too! i think my heart always pop when i hear the word reissue..lol
Haha,your too funny W. Yes I will do that for you.:smile: I am really loving reissues now too!:heart: I will be up to 5 by the end of next week.:nuts:

Hello, Ladies :sunshine:
A special shoutout to a couple of people whose presence/posts have been missed: the reigning Miss Burma/Myanmar --- Miss W :woohoo: and Mrs. Philippines ---- Ms Schol :yahoo:

Petit_Mode, kmbs, shoogrrl :ty:

izzy, kaban, lilstrawberry :ty:

fendibbag --- I had not realized until your post that the belt could also be worn as a bracelet. How clever of you to think of it!

burberry --- Hi, Sophie. I haven't noticed any banging around by the belt used as a necklace. The chain portion is light, plus you can adjust it so it lays just right on your chest.

ceci --- Thanks for the great suggestion about posting pics here as well as the Mommies fun time thread.

Orihime - :welcome2:

Nice pics, Cammy1. :heart: Luv your name.

Last edited:
Wai Looking fabulous!!! First of all...I don't see any weight gain at all :nogood:! I agree with Izy that you actually look thinner!! I love your burberry shirts and the tods scarf is really cute, the metallic red reissue is just gorgeous :drool:!!! Welcome back!!!

Kaban thank you for the size info, they are gorgeous shoes!!!

Rachel I love your new full size mirror, I will check out crate and barrel since I am in need of a big one as well!! Love your new blog!!

I think I have couple more questions to reply.....for True: about the spider vein.

Crammy: I need to post comments for your beautiful ensemble as well.

And waiting for Isabel's modeling post today!!
Later........

Status
Not open for further replies.