Mommy looking good in Chanel Part II!!! Modeling pic. included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceci:

I really want to post all my pic. here but since I have so much "mumbling mumbling" I think it is better to leave all that in my blog!! You may advertise your blog in your signature only Besides, I won't always post Chanel related and it will be more fun seeing you comment on other things in the blog as well. I will always post a link in the line for you!! hehe ..... I know your server won't be DOWN just because you opened a new application.

....................................................................................

hehe....... Mia bought this DVF vest in beige and I cannot believe she only "comments" on my blog telling me that shopbob is on sale...then there I bought another color!! oh, MY!!!
IMG_8190.jpg

BUT you know, it is not even $100, so I think this doesn't count for my 1st strike at all, does it???!!!

Mia: You have more colored Chanel flap and I know beige color would go everything in your wardrobe!! :yes: I am waiting for you fun way of wearing it too!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay ladies, just got back from the dentist...

First ensemble is my ODJ, my day was not very exciting, so I just had something simple. Second ensemble is what I wore last Sunday to a baby shower. Oh my, there are so many showers I have to attend to this year (bridal showers, baby showers...)

First ensemble:
Top: Kain label grey t-shirt
Bottom: Gap jeans
Belt: Burberry
Necklace: Marni (yes, I know I have been on a Marni binge, just couldn't resist the sales they have going on)
Bag: Chanel red jersey flap
Shoes: Arturo Chiang

photo-100.jpg

photo-101.jpg

Detailed view of the necklace
photo-102.jpg

Second Ensemble:

Top: Anthropologie
Bottom: Miu Miu (from 8 years ago)
Necklace: Chanel pearl necklace with no brand brooch (from ebay) pinned on
Shoes: Chloe
Bag: Chanel grey fabric flap from 06

photo-104.jpg

photo-103.jpg

Detailed view of the necklace

photo-105.jpg

Izy, your second ensemble is very pretty and ladylike. I love the matchy-matchy look. Did you know Chanel is coming up with a gray caviar for s/s 09? I thought I'll let you know since gray is one of your favorite colors. The necklace in your first ensemble is very fun and colorful.....great paired with your red/orange flap.

Thanks Sophie! Yes, I am aware of the grey caviar :graucho: I was at the boutique at SCP the other day, and I was told it would be the "vintage" style - sounds like classic flap with mademoiselle lock and reissue chain? I am also interested in the ivory from this collection. I personally like the reissue chain better, so if this is the case then I will be very happy :yahoo: Are you getting the grey too?

Izy, your second ensemble is very pretty and ladylike. I love the matchy-matchy look. Did you know Chanel is coming up with a gray caviar for s/s 09? I thought I'll let you know since gray is one of your favorite colors. The necklace in your first ensemble is very fun and colorful.....great paired with your red/orange flap.

Last edited:
Thanks Sophie! Yes, I am aware of the grey caviar :graucho: I was at the boutique at SCP the other day, and I was told it would be the "vintage" style - sounds like classic flap with mademoiselle lock and reissue chain? I am also interested in the ivory from this collection. I personally like the reissue chain better, so if this is the case then I will be very happy :yahoo: Are you getting the grey too?

No, unless it's a structured caviar. I'm not into wings.

Hi izy!!! I love love love your 2 outfits!! Gray is really your color!!! I'm loving the red jersey flap color popping out on your 1st outfit, although simple, but it's fun!! And your Marni necklace is TDF!! Love the bright color! Effortless chic!!

And I'm in love with your Miu Miu dress in your 2nd ensemble!:heart: I love everything about your 2nd ensemble! Very feminine and elegant!! BTW, I notice that your Chanel pearl necklace is not the classic one. Do you still have the style number and how much was it? It's long enough to be done in 2 strands right? Your medium gray flap is so pretty! I thought it's leather! Hey, my SA also said that there will be a gray caviar coming out in soon. But it's actually using the same soft caviar like the fuschia which is coming soon. So it's not going to be a structured flap at all. It will have the same leather interwoven classic chain and CC lock with silver hw. Thought you might want to know too! Have you decided on the light beige flap yet?:graucho:

LOL Rachel!! Hey...it's too good a deal to pass right? I'm so glad you got it from shopbop!! I originally wanted to get my DVF beige too from shopbop, but then after adding the shipping, the price is almost the same as the price here in HK, so I finally bought mine in HK DVF. :P I'm always a great enabler.....:devil: And NO, this is NOT considered as a strike, so you're safe!!

I really love the soft and feminine color of your ensemble here. It's very spring and refreshing! Esp. love your Max & Co. top. Your white reissue is just perfect for this ensemble. Haha...I feel so comfortable with your ensemble coz you won't need to worry about color transfer!! LOL!!! (I'm so freaked out every time you use your white reissue with black/dark outfit.......even though it's not my bag.....:P)

P.S. Love your classic look with your Chanel tweed coat in your last ensemble. It's really a great color for everything. You really have long long long leg and you're really slim!

hehe....... Mia bought this DVF vest in beige and I cannot believe she only "comments" on my blog telling me that shopbob is on sale...then there I bought another color!! oh, MY!!!
IMG_8190.jpg

BUT you know, it is not even $100, so I think this doesn't count for my 1st strike at all, does it???!!!

Mia: You have more colored Chanel flap and I know beige color would go everything in your wardrobe!! :yes: I am waiting for you fun way of wearing it too!!!!!

Mia - Thank you for your sweet words :blush: I am not into unstructured caviar either... The "vintage" style caviar (classic flaps with mademoiselle lock and reissue chains) I mentioned to Sophie also comes with beige/taupe, grey and ivory. I am waiting to see if they are structured, my SA told me they should be in around March. Oh, my necklace is one of the permanent collections that come out twice a year. In fact, I just saw it at Chanel boutique @ SCP. I bought mine last year and it was $1075USD, I think it's $1225USD now, which is not bad for a Chanel necklace. And yes, you can wrap the necklace around twice. The style # is A36121Y02005 Z2354

Hi izy!!! Thanks so much for your style number. I didn't know it's from the 00V permanent line! I thought there are only 3 pearl necklace styles from the permanent line. I'll think about it coz I'm getting another pearl necklace.:P

As for your "vintage" style caviar, I'm so intrigued!! I love gray too...hehehehe. Will it be by any chance the "Chanel Vintage" shown here in this lookbook (got this from another thread in courtesy of a tPFer who kindly posted it)? It has gray, navy, ivory, beige etc....exactly the colors you mentioned. And it has a caviar calf version and a very soft lambskin version. However, it's in the camera case style and accordian flap. Do share with us if you have more info on this mystery caviar. :graucho:

attachment.php

Mia - Thank you for your sweet words :blush: I am not into unstructured caviar either... The "vintage" style caviar (classic flaps with mademoiselle lock and reissue chains) I mentioned to Sophie also comes with beige/taupe, grey and ivory. I am waiting to see if they are structured, my SA told me they should be in around March. Oh, my necklace is one of the permanent collections that come out twice a year. In fact, I just saw it at Chanel boutique @ SCP. I bought mine last year and it was $1075USD, I think it's $1225USD now, which is not bad for a Chanel necklace. And yes, you can wrap the necklace around twice. The style # is A36121Y02005 Z2354

Attachments

• Copie de IMG_2532.JPG
    Copie de IMG_2532.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,869
Status
Not open for further replies.