Mommy looking good in Chanel!! Modeling pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel, I agree with the others, you do look like Audrey Hepburn with the gorgeous white coat. And the dress is adorable over the pullover. It's amazing how you transform the reissue 227 into a clutch. Isn't that difficult to carry as a clutch? I mean in terms of hand fatigue. To answer your question about brooches, yes I have 2 brooch pin and the rest are camellia pins. I don't model them becuz of my laziness. :biggrin:

Ceci, So what have you decided on? Which color flap? Does it have to be messenger style? I never carry mine messenger style as I'm very comfortable with the double strap look and it's very convenient, even with an infant in my arms. :yes:

La van - i like your ensemble today - the brooch is stunning and looks beautiful pinned at the collar. Your Fushia croc H belt is such a nice accent color for an all black outfit!

R - Fantastic look! I love your CN shoes - they look beautifully made and comfortable, i know their shoes uses beautiful leather. Love all the plum,navy shades together. Your look always inspires!

You always look gorgeous Rachel! I love this thread, it's like a fashion show with the daily pics! It's amazing how you're able to run all of those errands in heels. I don't have any kids yet, but I'll probably be doing the same. I can't live without my heels. I do have a pair of flip flops that I use when I drive though. It's easier to stomp on the pedals.

Hello, Peach:

How are you? It has been a while since the last time I saw your post/comment here. heeh...oh, we won't have those juicy peaches until summer?? Hum...... Yum!! I love poached peach w/ ice cream.

Yes, Isabel:

For sure if I know Hermes' belt won't go on sale ever, I will dig into it....But again, ....I think ostrich belt is good enough for me as I am not a big fan of exotic skin~~~ I just like those little bumps on ostrich leather......hah...

So that's my first pair of Costume National booties.....DO they have boutique in Paris??? I am sure they won't be my only pair in the future!!!

Right, Ceci:
As you said, my next Chanel probably will be caviar jumbo in a "colorful" color...haha...it will be a while then. You know, once I made peace w/ my desire.......I want nothing at all. Except for I am still waiting for my GC.........somehow I think they might forget about it again...gotta call my SA if not receiving by this Fri.
............................................................................................................

Oh, Fendi:
Thanks for the blandishments. I am glad I have a NEW skirt now. And you know what, I think I should find a Chanel brooch to pin on those fabric around my waist....just so it will look like a belt made w/ leather or better yet...from Chanel!!!! HAHA.....How does that sound to you???!!!!!

OH...not a croc belt....an ostrich is as good as croc w/ half the price!!!! :yes:

lilstrawberry when did you get the Ted Baker coat? Is it still available? It's really pretty and you wear it so well

Hi, Aurora:

I got that in Paris...BUT I do see ONE in Ted Baker store w/ size 4 like a month ago in Santana Row. Here USA is cheaper than in Paris. I think if you ask the store to call around, they probably can find it for you. I know BLACK version has more left............ (PS...get the smallest size you can fit, since baby-doll style tends to enlarge the look around torso.!!!;))

And thank you, dear!!:smile:

Rachel, I agree with the others, you do look like Audrey Hepburn with the gorgeous white coat. And the dress is adorable over the pullover. It's amazing how you transform the reissue 227 into a clutch. Isn't that difficult to carry as a clutch? I mean in terms of hand fatigue. To answer your question about brooches, yes I have 2 brooch pin and the rest are camellia pins. I don't model them becuz of my laziness. :biggrin:

Ceci, So what have you decided on? Which color flap? Does it have to be messenger style? I never carry mine messenger style as I'm very comfortable with the double strap look and it's very convenient, even with an infant in my arms. :yes:

Oh, Sophie: You are too sweet.:heart: Such compliments actually made me blush....but I know what the old lady mean is that the coat is Audrey's style....she probably didn't mean I look like her....haha...:P

Right, I, in fact, remember you do modeled your Chanel pin before.

Does your office still have lots of gossips these days?????haha..

Difficult to carry my navy reissue as a clutch????? None sense!! haha...(JK). I love it that way so much .... and I think it looks so stylish like that!!! Well,....I have stroller and sometimes I put it on top of the canvas......:P

Finally all my kids can walk so it is great that I can carry my clutch or me-made-it-to-be a clutch all the time!!!:graucho:

La van - i like your ensemble today - the brooch is stunning and looks beautiful pinned at the collar. Your Fushia croc H belt is such a nice accent color for an all black outfit!

R - Fantastic look! I love your CN shoes - they look beautifully made and comfortable, i know their shoes uses beautiful leather. Love all the plum,navy shades together. Your look always inspires!

Yes, I think it is fascinating!! You know, CL shoes are infamous for its red heels but it eventually wears out!! CN shoes are really great on leather like you said and even great w/ bottom rubber toppings which normally cost you like $20 to attach them in shoe repair shops. :supacool:

Yes, it's very close to Chanel on Rue Cambon. As for H belt, I don't think I will buy any exotic, I do want an orange/tan one soon...:graucho:

Yes, Isabel:

For sure if I know Hermes' belt won't go on sale ever, I will dig into it....But again, ....I think ostrich belt is good enough for me as I am not a big fan of exotic skin~~~ I just like those little bumps on ostrich leather......hah...

So that's my first pair of Costume National booties.....DO they have boutique in Paris??? I am sure they won't be my only pair in the future!!!

You always look gorgeous Rachel! I love this thread, it's like a fashion show with the daily pics! It's amazing how you're able to run all of those errands in heels. I don't have any kids yet, but I'll probably be doing the same. I can't live without my heels. I do have a pair of flip flops that I use when I drive though. It's easier to stomp on the pedals.

I should do that just like you all the time!! But somehow I always forget to change it whenever I jump in the car....or out of the car....

One time, I forgot to change them back in the car and I wore my slippers w/ "you know how I normally look cute outfit" to pick up my kids at school.....and the whole ensemble is just so hideous!!! :sweatdrop: Well...... w/ kids, everything seems so different/difficult most of the time!!!

Yes, it's very close to Chanel on Rue Cambon. As for H belt, I don't think I will buy any exotic, I do want an orange/tan one soon...:graucho:

haha..I see. We will wait for your reveal. ;)

Hum...how come I didn't see it when I was in Chanel boutique in Paris....must by the time I was not even pay attention on their shoes.

Ok..I think I am going to watch special programs on TV from Taiwan......get more inspiration!!

Good nite, dear!!

Oh...do plan a trip to the science museum (early in the morning) next time if you are in Nor. Cal cause' I think your son will like it as well as you & DH.

Status
Not open for further replies.