Mommy looking good in Chanel!! Modeling pic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, Sophie: You are too sweet.:heart: Such compliments actually made me blush....but I know what the old lady mean is that the coat is Audrey's style....she probably didn't mean I look like her....haha...:P

Right, I, in fact, remember you do modeled your Chanel pin before.

Does your office still have lots of gossips these days?????haha..

Difficult to carry my navy reissue as a clutch????? None sense!! haha...(JK). I love it that way so much .... and I think it looks so stylish like that!!! Well,....I have stroller and sometimes I put it on top of the canvas......:P

Finally all my kids can walk so it is great that I can carry my clutch or me-made-it-to-be a clutch all the time!!!:graucho:

Audrey Hepburn: That's what I meant but didn't sound like that when I typed. ;)

I have a 227 reissue and it's heavy when I hold it one handed with my fingers, like the way you did. But you're right, it's stylish like that.

Gossips still: absolutely!

Kaban, you're always so stylish and chic. Bordeaux/plum and black make a great combination. You know, the more I see it now, the more I like black classic flap with the silver bijoux chain, making it more unique and eye catching. Your new shoes and brooch are beautiful too.

Hi, kaban:
Littlstrawberry

It is a gorgeous ensemble on you. I love plum/Bordeaux color outfits a lot as I have quite a few!!!

.......Thank you R! I love the rich warm tones too.

When you say tulip shape dress .....you mean the skirt or/and the shoulder sleeves??? I almost can see that pretty wrinkles/ruffle look of the tulip like sleeves. You know, you should find out how to TIMER your camera!! haha....

.......The dress is with Puff/pleated full sleeves and square neck, and tapers at the hem - because its a knit its hard to see the shape. Haha - i know my photography skill is terrible!

u look very sophisticated w/ the Chanel heels and your vintage XL Chanel!!! I think you will wear those heels a lot!!! :graucho: You should buy tons of skirts now just to show off your pretty heels!!!!:yes:

Yes, the shoes are gorgeous and i need to think of ensembles i can play with them. I tried them with skinny jeans and they looked ok, but definately more flattering on skirts and dresses. My bag is not vintage although the length is longer than the standard jumbos - its the lambskin jumbo with bijoux chain, same as burberry's medium red from 2007.

Do you think those tulip skirt has a retro style?? They are so classic look to me!!:heart:
........they have been in in the past but like you said in your other post, it hides thigh and butt.....hehe I like the shape a lot, especially your MJ dress!

I totally understand what you mean grayish yellow tone of your pretty ring!! I see you have quite a few Chanel statement rings

........Thank you again......but its a brooch:P......but i do love statement rings!

Last edited:
Izybeli - Thank you! I know you've got some great shoes too.

Burberry - Thanks for your compliments! I liked the bijoux chain bag because of its lightness and longer length, and black was the only one available when i decided to get it - did u ever see the grey one - so beautiful!

kaban - Fab outfit. I've seen that pin IRL and it's beautiful. The color of the stones is gorgeous. I actually had one before but only after a week, one stone fell off so I brought it back to Chanel. As they didn't have another one readily available, they said I could exchange it for something else.

Hi, kaban:
Littlstrawberry

It is a gorgeous ensemble on you. I love plum/Bordeaux color outfits a lot as I have quite a few!!!

.......Thank you R! I love the rich warm tones too.

When you say tulip shape dress .....you mean the skirt or/and the shoulder sleeves??? I almost can see that pretty wrinkles/ruffle look of the tulip like sleeves. You know, you should find out how to TIMER your camera!! haha....

.......The dress is with Puff/pleated full sleeves and square neck, and tapers at the hem - because its a knit its hard to see the shape. Haha - i know my photography skill is terrible!

u look very sophisticated w/ the Chanel heels and your vintage XL Chanel!!! I think you will wear those heels a lot!!! :graucho: You should buy tons of skirts now just to show off your pretty heels!!!!:yes:

Yes, the shoes are gorgeous and i need to think of ensembles i can play with them. I tried them with skinny jeans and they looked ok, but definately more flattering on skirts and dresses. My bag is not vintage although the length is longer than the standard jumbos - its the lambskin jumbo with bijoux chain, same as burberry's medium red from 2007.

Do you think those tulip skirt has a retro style?? They are so classic look to me!!:heart:
........they have been in in the past but like you said in your other post, it hides thigh and butt.....hehe I like the shape a lot, especially your MJ dress!

I totally understand what you mean grayish yellow tone of your pretty ring!! I see you have quite a few Chanel statement rings

........Thank you again......but its a brooch:P......but i do love statement rings!
Hi, Kaban:

eh~~ I read very carefully on your post...how come I felt like I am reading someone else's....hah...Sorry!! I am blind.:P

So, we are into prune/plum/raisin these days?
..........................................................................................

OH...LA VAN: I love love your raisin Hermes bag so much....is that color hard to get??? What's the size of your over-sized Hermes???

Today...I am visiting a friend from my dance team of the church. She just had 2 twin boys a month ago!!! Well, how come I didn't have a twin which will just save me one pregnancy.....'

Then, DH said he is coming home for beef noodle soup...(La Van, I saw your post the other day talking about having that....but is yours Vietnamese style...like Pho??)

Next, after picking up kids from school around 3:30 PM.....I'll go have a hair cut...gosh, I almost feel I look like a lunatic w/ that long long hair.....hah...

Tonight my daughter has swimming class as usual......see, this is what we mom's life will be after kids get older....lots of lots of extracurricular activities!!!

BTW, after my insurance approval, I might be able to have surgery on my spider vein in March or so!!

Later, girls.

My Birkin is 35cm, but I'm tiny so I call it my oversized bag LOL! Raisin is a staple color, but not many are available compared to black, for example.

I think my beef noodle soup was Chinese since I went there with my Singaporean friend. Her Chinese friends told her about the restaurant.

Kaban Love your outfit!!! The new ring is fabulous :tup: and what can I say about the chanel mary janes...I adore them!!! Now...since I had considered buying these and could not find the size let me ask you a couple of questions about them. Size wise, did you find that you had to go a full size up (or 1/2 size up from chanel ballerinas)? Comfort wise, are they comfortable enough to wear for a few hours? TIA

Rachel Congrats on the approval on the spider vein operation, I am so happy for you!!!

Today...I am visiting a friend from my dance team of the church. She just had 2 twin boys a month ago!!! Well, how come I didn't have a twin which will just save me one pregnancy.....'

Then, DH said he is coming home for beef noodle soup...(La Van, I saw your post the other day talking about having that....but is yours Vietnamese style...like Pho??)

Next, after picking up kids from school around 3:30 PM.....I'll go have a hair cut...gosh, I almost feel I look like a lunatic w/ that long long hair.....hah...

Tonight my daughter has swimming class as usual......see, this is what we mom's life will be after kids get older....lots of lots of extracurricular activities!!!

BTW, after my insurance approval, I might be able to have surgery on my spider vein in March or so!!

Later, girls.
l would like to know more about your s.....r veins, as l have 2 on my cheek......l have had mixed responses, so your feedback would be interesting.....:yes: l dont like to type the word s......:faint:

Cruise 09 Brooch - the color is hard to capture, but it looks like smoky grey with yellow stones:

It's very pretty but not too big in size - i guess just enough bling:heart::yes::P

Thanks for letting me share!

Kaban -- Great outfit! I love the stud detail on your belt. I was actually checking out a similar belt just yesterday with some funky stones but then decided they were too colorful. Yours is more understated and yet fun. How are the pretty shoes? Are they comfy? Btw, I love the little brooch! I actually bought the bigger version last month, but then decided to return it because it was slightly too bling, but your smaller version is just perfect to punch up an outfit. BE sure to play around with it more so we can check out the bling. :tup:

R -- Congrats on getting insurance to cover the surgery. I hope you'll have family or close friends who can come by and help you out a little in March when you are in recovery.

After some gentle urging from Litlstrawberry to post modeling pictures of this long-time fan of this thread, I finally got around to dressing up a bit for today. So here's my little debut as a Chanel mama. There are tons of room for improvement so I welcome your suggestions. This ensemble is inspired by many of you awesome ladies and the fabulously stylish Miroslava Duma.

• Grey sleeveless wool dress: Zara
  • Grey long vest: Zara
  • Black belt: H&M
  • Tan/Yellow-ish jacket: Trussardi
  • Black tights: Spanx
  • Shoes: Anteprima
  • Scarf: Kashmere leopard print shawl (a more affordable alternative to LV's Stephen Sprouse leopard print shawl)
  • Accesories: Chanel brooch
(Note: I'm not completely thrilled with how big the holes in front of the shoes are. I think I'm on a hunt for peep toe shoes now. In fact, I felt silly wearing these shoes w/my tights. hahahhahah)

2009_01_29_2052.jpg

Closeup of my Chanel brooch:
(I believe Larkie has the belt and bracelet version of this brooch design too)
2009_01_28_2078.jpg

Last edited:
very nice, Shoogrrl.:tup: (*imo, it will look better if the coat long enough to cover your outfit. )
...some of chanel rtw09
->

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• chanel.fairy dress.jpg
    chanel.fairy dress.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,011
  • chanel.black dress.jpg
    chanel.black dress.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • chanel.Anne Hathway.jpg
    chanel.Anne Hathway.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 998
Shoogrrl - I love your ensemble! I especially love your scarf! I am contemplating of getting a LV one after I saw IceEarl's, but $750 price tag is a little steep for me. Where did you get yours? I love your brooch too, is it from the s/s 09?

Status
Not open for further replies.