Momma brought home a new baby today: reveal!

I went into my local St Johns Town Center (Jacksonville, FL) boutique intending to purchase the Louise in Corail. She's absolutely stunning, but just not practical for my lifestyle right now.

Any guesses on my actual purchase?
Hint: I can wear it cross body although it is not really intended for that use...

View attachment 2612651

Hey I go to that store too. I went on Friday and met another TPF person there too. We need to all go together. Great bag!!!

Great choice! I have a Palermo PM too and I recently got her a 2cm wide strap so I can carry her crossbody with ease esp now that I have a 5 year old pre-schooler and a 2 year old toddler. I don't worry about things falling out bec. it has zipper and I can also carry her handheld and feel more girly when I'm out with my girlfriends. Versatile bag indeed that's why I love her to bits! I'm sure you'll enjoy yours! :thumbup::smile:

Yes! Totally agree & I have an almost 3 year old daughter :smile:. I'm actually able to carry it cross body as is--I'm a teeny 5 feet tall!

Lol, no, not you then. A girl came out of the store and had another girl with a big DSLR camera taking a ton of pics, paparazzi style. (And this was around 12:45 or so.)

I can't wait for Nordstrom to open! Our NRack is not that great :panic:

Nope! Definitely not!
I'm really exited for Nordstrom too! I was so surprised there weren't any Nordstrom or Bloomingdales in this area when we moved here last summer!