Momma brought home a new baby today: reveal!

cjkuhl

Dec 15, 2009
I went into my local St Johns Town Center (Jacksonville, FL) boutique intending to purchase the Louise in Corail. She's absolutely stunning, but just not practical for my lifestyle right now.

Any guesses on my actual purchase?
Hint: I can wear it cross body although it is not really intended for that use...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399855642.731826.jpg

Congrats...enjoy ur purchase. I popped in there and bought a strap for my Milla when visiting my Dad. Taylor was the SA who helped me, super sweet gal. Love that new mall area, they did a nice job with it.

Love her. Been looking at that one? It isn't too small is it? Can you compare to like the Neverfull MM?

Be Blessed MoNikki

Sure! I have the mono MM neverfull...I would say the Palermo PM is slightly smaller, but the GM Palermo is HUGE! I'm only 5 feet tall, but also have & carry the neverfull GM in DE, but the Palermo GM felt even bigger in me!

Here are some comparison shots (forgive my NF's condition, she's been well loved):

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399858022.106343.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1399858040.392483.jpg

Congrats...enjoy ur purchase. I popped in there and bought a strap for my Milla when visiting my Dad. Taylor was the SA who helped me, super sweet gal. Love that new mall area, they did a nice job with it.

Thank you! It is a very nice outdoor shopping experience there. Do you come to Jax often? We actually live about 30-40 min away from SJTC...