Momma brought home a new baby today: reveal!

I went into my local St Johns Town Center (Jacksonville, FL) boutique intending to purchase the Louise in Corail. She's absolutely stunning, but just not practical for my lifestyle right now.

Any guesses on my actual purchase?
Hint: I can wear it cross body although it is not really intended for that use...

View attachment 2612651
Were you the person posing outside the store with the photographer? I noticed someone when I went into Tiffany earlier.

Sure! I have the mono MM neverfull...I would say the Palermo PM is slightly smaller, but the GM Palermo is HUGE! I'm only 5 feet tall, but also have & carry the neverfull GM in DE, but the Palermo GM felt even bigger in me!

Here are some comparison shots (forgive my NF's condition, she's been well loved):

View attachment 2612684View attachment 2612685

Those help a great deal! Not too much smaller as you said. Thanks again! You enjoy her and I will one day soon make my decision between this and few other bags and do my own reveal!

Happy Mothers Day! Great chair too! And you NF looks really good - like the patina.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thank you! It is a very nice outdoor shopping experience there. Do you come to Jax often? We actually live about 30-40 min away from SJTC...
Couple times a year at most. Next trip in June. My dad is by mikler beach since the 90's. My brother was there awhile ago (90's) with a navy squadron. Also have some other family over in Ortega. Migration from Chicago lol.
We'll most likely end up down there too lol . Do you like living down there?

Were you the person posing outside the store with the photographer? I noticed someone when I went into Tiffany earlier.

Hmmmm....I did try to get a photo with my daughter (toddler) outside the store just before noon. My husband was attempting the photo taking (definitely not a photog). Could it be?

Couple times a year at most. Next trip in June. My dad is by mikler beach since the 90's. My brother was there awhile ago (90's) with a navy squadron. Also have some other family over in Ortega. Migration from Chicago lol.

We'll most likely end up down there too lol . Do you like living down there?

We really love it! We're actually fairly close to NAS. It feels like vacation everyday ;) You won't be disappointed if you continue the migration ;)

Hmmmm....I did try to get a photo with my daughter (toddler) outside the store just before noon. My husband was attempting the photo taking (definitely not a photog). Could it be?

Lol, no, not you then. A girl came out of the store and had another girl with a big DSLR camera taking a ton of pics, paparazzi style. (And this was around 12:45 or so.)

I can't wait for Nordstrom to open! Our NRack is not that great :panic: