Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

hey letucce, you may not realize it, but you are coming off as condescending to the members in this thread. You need to stop directing them on how to post, what to read, etc. . .
Ease up dude.
Oh and no, this forum is NOT about "designer shoes only", just FYI.

Last edited:
You need to stop directing them on how to post, what to read, etc. . .
Ease up dude.

Sorry. Doesn't mean to bother you guys. I just tried to get this thread in a direction and to see something new here. I just thought an opener like "Hi, Tribtoo pics pls!" would be a little bit too shallow but obviously I was wrong. My introduction really didn't lead to a fun thrad but too arguments only. That's really too bad. :s

Next time I'll keep the opener more - open.

Thanks anyways. :sick:

All fashion designs can be judged only when seen on the body. It's hiw the body shapes them. Visit some classes on fashion design. Then you'll understand. :smile:

Funny you say that Letucche, since I am a fashion designer, a successful one and attented Ravensbourne college of art. But like I said...in my previous posts I liked your other thread and would love to see this one take off just like that one did. I am actually going to start it off for you... modelling pics of my YSL's :biggrin:

Last edited:
My YSL's modelling pic.:P:biggrin:
ysltribtoo006.jpg

Bonny, great shoes. I like the maroon pumps the best, I think. The shape seems more balanced, though the sling back is lovely too. When I first tried these on about a year ago, I wasn't sold. But they are growing on me. I also like some of the other platform pump styles that YSL has put out this season.

My new Trib Toos, melilla print, light amande. Wore them all day yesterday at a Christening and the afterparty-love love love them!!!

Attachments

• IMG00381[1].jpg
    IMG00381[1].jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,477
  • IMG00387[1].jpg
    IMG00387[1].jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,755
Funny you say that Letucche, since I am a fashion designer, a successful one and attented Ravensbourne college of art. But like I said...in my previous posts I liked your other thread and would love to see this one take off just like that one did. I am actually going to start it off for you... modelling pics of my YSL's :biggrin:

Nearly forgot to mention it: good to have some pros in here too! And thanks a lot for your great contributions again! :woohoo:

lvgucciaddict38 stunning color, great shots! Thanks a lot! :smile: