Modelling YSL Tribtoos (we're back!)

Here are my contributions of Trib Toos-- these are the shorter heel and are INCREDIBLY comfy-- best shoes ever!

Attachments

• CIMG0005.JPG
    CIMG0005.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 1,288
  • CIMG0006.JPG
    CIMG0006.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,214
  • CIMG0001.JPG
    CIMG0001.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,078
  • CIMG0003.JPG
    CIMG0003.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,116
  • CIMG0004.JPG
    CIMG0004.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,056
May, those look fabulousss!!!! The color, the texture=perfection! I was looking at Saks online and they are carrying some Tribtoos for pre-order...I know these aren't modeling pics but haha, maybe you all would appreciate 'em

First up are these Tribtoo Slingbacks in Eelskin! Absolutely amazing orchid color!

And second are these Tribtoos in Pebbled leather. Basic Brown color.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 3,673
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,013
attachment.php

Oy, you do NOT want to know what I will do for these =P Gorgeous!

So, are these comfortable, as comfortable as the Tribute sandals? TIA.

I have the lower heel height and they are EXTREMELY comfortable. I found the regular height heels to be a bit bottom heavy and I slipped forward too much, so it may require those cushioned pads to prevent slippage.

Tribute sandals are also comfortable, but since they have the ankle strap, walking in them are easier for the fact that they prevent your feet from slipping forward or out of the shoe in the regular high heel height.

Both are totally different looks-- I have both and love them. I have yet to wear my Tribute sandals-- i find them too high. But I have worn the Trib Toos and love them! I'm trying to rotate my different shoes so they all get attention, and I keep wanting to put on these:P

May, gonna answer the question addressed to you!

dreamer637, M searched high and low for them and eventually ended up at the YSL boutique in San Francisco. They didn't have her size in stock so she had them ordered from the store/warehouse whatever it was. You can probably call into your local YSL boutique and ask!

Hahaha thanks Panda! You were my good luck shopping charm that day!

Just call any YSL boutique near you and they will run a search for your style/size. They can have it shipped to your door and voila! I am SOOOO happy I got them! They should have other colors too-- just ask =)