MJ Stam which color u will choos?

Which color you will pick?

• Black

• Putty ( more like a pinky ivory color)

• Ivory

• Taupe ( from last season)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would definitely pick the Putty first. It as absolutely gorgeous, followed by Taupe, Ivory then Black. Normally, I am a huge black bag fan but I haven't liked it much in the Stam style.

Good luck and show us your beautiful bag when you get it!

I am thinking about Taupe cos currently that's one available on ebay.. I LOVE THAT COLOR! it shows more detail than a black color.. and i have too many white bag on the other hand ( Le fab and paddy). Might be taupe is a good choice!

I have both the Putty and the Black. Putty in real life doesn't really have any pink tone. It's very neutral beigish-grey color. It literally goes with any color you wear. I love them both, but for spring/summer Putty will be great! But then again, I love the black as well. If you care about the interior, I love going through the putty one, b/c the blue suede lining is lovely :love:

I'm picking taupe!!! Lovely colour! Then putty. That's it. I personally am not too interested by the black nor ivory Stam. I like the petrol blue the best but that's not one of your poll options;)

I love the petrol color too but it is so rare! I dont even see a authentic petrol on ebay anymore...

I am still deciding on putty, black or taupe~ for the taupe I believe the seller will sell at over retail.. and i am still deciding should I pay over retail for this bag...

For the Putty, they still available on NAP .. with the VAT return.. it is around 650 pounds included shipping to Hong Kong ( no import tax) and I dont have to wait anymore.

For Black, I am on the NAp waitlist, I hope they will be available soon.

Taupe or black are the two most versatile colors IMO. Taupe is very much like a chocolaty brown (but cool brown) and the black with the gold chain is very nice!

If you want it strictly for a summer bag, I'd go with putty.