MJ Stam which color u will choos?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which color you will pick?

1. Black

2. Putty ( more like a pinky ivory color)

3. Ivory

4. Taupe ( from last season)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am picking between Black, Putty , Ivory or Taupe stam..

2. I would definitely pick the Putty first. It as absolutely gorgeous, followed by Taupe, Ivory then Black. Normally, I am a huge black bag fan but I haven't liked it much in the Stam style.

Good luck and show us your beautiful bag when you get it!

3. I am thinking about Taupe cos currently that's one available on eBay.. I LOVE THAT COLOR! it shows more detail than a black color.. and i have too many white bag on the other hand ( Le fab and paddy). Might be taupe is a good choice!

4. I have both the Putty and the Black. Putty in real life doesn't really have any pink tone. It's very neutral beigish-grey color. It literally goes with any color you wear. I love them both, but for spring/summer Putty will be great! But then again, I love the black as well. If you care about the interior, I love going through the putty one, b/c the blue suede lining is lovely :love:

5. I'm picking taupe!!! Lovely colour! Then putty. That's it. I personally am not too interested by the black nor ivory Stam. I like the petrol blue the best but that's not one of your poll options;)

6. Putty or taupe :biggrin:

7. I love the petrol color too but it is so rare! I dont even see a authentic petrol on eBay anymore...

I am still deciding on putty, black or taupe~ for the taupe I believe the seller will sell at over retail.. and i am still deciding should I pay over retail for this bag...

For the Putty, they still available on NAP .. with the VAT return.. it is around 650 pounds included shipping to Hong Kong ( no import tax) and I dont have to wait anymore.

For Black, I am on the NAp waitlist, I hope they will be available soon.

8. Violet

9. Putty or Ivory.

10. definitely the putty

11. Have you considered the patent cola? It sounds terrible, but I just saw one in HN, and nearly walked out of the store with it! Its a lovely colour - similar to the taupe, just shinier.

12. Taupe or black are the two most versatile colors IMO. Taupe is very much like a chocolaty brown (but cool brown) and the black with the gold chain is very nice!

If you want it strictly for a summer bag, I'd go with putty.

13. I voted for last fall's taupe, which I have, but I also have last fall's black. I love both, but I may love the taupe a tiny bit more!

14. if i was to get a MJ Stam, i would go for the blue colour, i think its a great colour for a fun looking bag!

15. OMG.. the taupe on eBay already sold by BIN :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice