MJ Repair question

MyJoelle

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Hey dears
I recently sent a bag to Diego for some TLC, i know that the department there has received the bag (via tracking) which is the most important part, but i was wondering if i was suppose to get an email confirming that the bag was received? or does it just magically come back after 4 - 5 weeks?
If anyone can share their experiences i am just a Wei bit worried

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I think they notify you when the bag is ready, but it can take a while. Depending on what kind of repairs are needed, they may even have to send the bag to Italy to be repaired. I remember when tuffcookie sent her Hudson in for repairs, it was gone for about 2 months -- of course, she was very happy with the end result, but the wait was he77!!

MyJoelle

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
thanks ILuv! I was nervous when i sent her off, and once i tracked it that it had arrived i was relieved but when i didn't hear anything from Diego about receiving my bag i got nervous, i think it will be def worth the wait!

Thanks again dear! :heart:

MyJoelle

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Just wanted to give an update!
I just got back my Julianne from the MJ repairs and although i had some separation anxiety it was well worth it my bad looks AMAZING!
THANK YOU SO MUCH DIEGO YOU ARE MY HERO!
Here is a quick photo, my repairs were of the "o" rings and some stretched out leather near the handles, i just took a quick pic of my beautiful bag, I am so happy she is home!

:yahoo:

THANKS AGAIN DIEGO! I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER!

Attachments

• MJREPAIRS.jpg
    MJREPAIRS.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 146