MJ Repair question

MyJoelle

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Hey dears
I recently sent a bag to Diego for some TLC, i know that the department there has received the bag (via tracking) which is the most important part, but i was wondering if i was suppose to get an email confirming that the bag was received? or does it just magically come back after 4 - 5 weeks?
If anyone can share their experiences i am just a Wei bit worried

I think they notify you when the bag is ready, but it can take a while. Depending on what kind of repairs are needed, they may even have to send the bag to Italy to be repaired. I remember when tuffcookie sent her Hudson in for repairs, it was gone for about 2 months -- of course, she was very happy with the end result, but the wait was he77!!

thanks ILuv! I was nervous when i sent her off, and once i tracked it that it had arrived i was relieved but when i didn't hear anything from Diego about receiving my bag i got nervous, i think it will be def worth the wait!

Thanks again dear! :heart:

i only received an email saying the repair had been completed and by bag was being returned to me. my repair was minor, so it took less than two weeks. rest assured, your bag is in good hands. :smile:

Just wanted to give an update!
I just got back my Julianne from the MJ repairs and although i had some separation anxiety it was well worth it my bad looks AMAZING!
THANK YOU SO MUCH DIEGO YOU ARE MY HERO!
Here is a quick photo, my repairs were of the "o" rings and some stretched out leather near the handles, i just took a quick pic of my beautiful bag, I am so happy she is home!

:yahoo:

THANKS AGAIN DIEGO! I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER!

Attachments

• MJREPAIRS.jpg
    MJREPAIRS.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 146