MJ Chat Thread

I don't understand why everything isn't priced at prices we want to pay, either :sad:

why isn't this $85 instead of $850?
s-l500.jpg

That's beautiful, faith!

I agree. If you could get the bag for $85, I would even be willing to splurge and pay $85 for the dress!

Gorgeous, faith! Déjà vu Ray; don't think that I'll forget this one.

I miss the old, MJ bag names. Hope you find it in burgundy; and still hope that my dress gets another price reduction! [emoji6]
I think it sounds better that way, but it's actually Ray Deja Vu. I always type it wrong because the right way doesn't look, well, right to me.

Maybe NR has a 25% off clearance sale coming up soon?

I think it sounds better that way, but it's actually Ray Deja Vu. I always type it wrong because the right way doesn't look, well, right to me.

Maybe NR has a 25% off clearance sale coming up soon?
I realized that I got the name wrong, but it was too late to edit. I knew that you would correct me. [emoji6] Kind of ironic that I said that I wouldn't forget the name, and I got it wrong immediately! [emoji23]

I think that there is a Clear the Rack, later this month. This dress didn't go down during the last one, but I can hope.
Ha, that would be nice! Mine was a birthday gift, but only because I found someone selling it for $100. The retail of mine was also $5k; doubt I'll get lucky twice, though!
You find the best deals, faith.

I realized that I got the name wrong, but it was too late to edit. I knew that you would correct me. [emoji6] Kind of ironic that I said that I wouldn't forget the name, and I got it wrong immediately! [emoji23]

I think that there is a Clear the Rack, later this month. This dress didn't go down during the last one, but I can hope.

You find the best deals, faith.
I wouldn't know the style at all if you hadn't found the name for me when I was looking for it :heart:

Can you buy it online, return it in-store, and repurchase it at 25%?

It's the only thing I am good at doing lol