Miranda Lambert

Bumping this because if drama doesn't ensue behind her new marriage I will be shocked.
https://people.com/country/miranda-lambert-husband-brendan-mcloughlin-previously-engaged/

Wedding bells almost rang once before for Brendan McLoughlin, the New York City policeman whom Miranda Lambert secretly married last month.

The NYPD officer, 27, had been engaged to another woman — fellow Staten Island native Jackie Bruno — until just months before marrying Lambert, PEOPLE confirms. He proposed to his now ex-fiancée with a 1.21-carat, round, brilliant cut diamond ring, set in an 18-carat white gold band, a source close to McLoughlin tells PEOPLE. The ring and matching wedding band were worth approximately $15,000, according to documents viewed by PEOPLE.

McLoughlin and Bruno’s relationship ended when Kaihla Rettinger, the mother of McLoughlin’s son, messaged his former fiancée to let Bruno know Rettinger was seven months pregnant with the police officer‘s child and had been living with him and his family, the source reveals. McLoughlin’s son was born on Nov. 5, three days after he met Lambert, 35. Rettinger had no comment when reached by PEOPLE.

PEOPLE has learned McLoughlin then spent Thanksgiving with Rettinger and his newborn son. It is unclear if he and Rettinger were still romantically involved at that time, but the source close to McLoughlin believes there was “overlap” between Rettinger and Lambert, as the source claims he “had a history of cheating.” A rep for Lambert had no comment.

McLoughlin and the “Tin Man” singer tied the knot on Jan. 26. The newlyweds kept their marriage under wraps for three weeks before Lambert, who wore a Lela Rose gown for the wedding, shared the milestone on Instagram on Saturday.

McLoughlin and the “Tin Man” singer tied the knot on Jan. 26. The newlyweds kept their marriage under wraps for three weeks before Lambert, who wore a Lela Rose gown for the wedding, shared the milestone on Instagram on Saturday.

Lambert and her new husband stepped out together on Saturday in N.Y.C., where their wedding bands were on full display.

“They looked happy and natural holding hands and strolling on the sidewalk,” an onlooker told PEOPLE. “She was beaming and protectively holding her ring finger,” added the onlooker.

from Huffpost
I actually didn't pick up on this but I'm team Miranda. I think she has more talent in her little finger than blake and gwen put together. I heard somewhere Blake used to pick on her for her weight. She's not fat now :smile:

Miranda Lambert was at her verse in dissing ex-husband Blake Shelton at Sunday’s Academy of Country Music Awards.

The newly remarried country star sang “Little Red Wagon” with a shade-throwing line tweak apparently aimed at Shelton, who attended the event with girlfriend Gwen Stefani.

Lambert changed the lyric “I live in Oklahoma,” where Lambert and Shelton made their home, to “I got the hell out of Oklahoma.”

The newly remarried country star sang “Little Red Wagon” with a shade-throwing line tweak apparently aimed at Shelton, who attended the event with girlfriend Gwen Stefani.

Lambert changed the lyric “I live in Oklahoma,” where Lambert and Shelton made their home, to “I got the hell out of Oklahoma.”

LOL still bitter... You remarried, move on. :P

Her behavior looks immature, sad, and petty for a grown woman. Wasn't she the one who cheated anyhow?

Blake is happy and couldn't care less. Gwen is an upgrade on so many levels.
I don't agree that Gwen is an upgrade....maybe Miranda is kind of petty. But she is so much more talented than either of them. And the way the gushed over each other was so annoying. Imagine if you were Miranda and Blake (allegedly) had been critical of your weight when he was married to you. Then he hooks up with Gwen and can't get over how gorgeous she is, how lucky he is, etc.....
I'm just glad blake and gwen aren't on the voice together anymore