Miranda Lambert

I don't agree that Gwen is an upgrade....maybe Miranda is kind of petty. But she is so much more talented than either of them. And the way the gushed over each other was so annoying. Imagine if you were Miranda and Blake (allegedly) had been critical of your weight when he was married to you. Then he hooks up with Gwen and can't get over how gorgeous she is, how lucky he is, etc.....
I'm just glad blake and gwen aren't on the voice together anymore

I guess there is more to someone than appearance and talent. Gwen is an all around kind, fun, and genuine person (yes I have met her) with a very good heart. Which balances out maybe the perception that her talent is lesser than Miranda. But keep in mind that Gwen has more going on than just music... She is a brand.

Miranda's behavior and then sad antic at the awards show with her song just emphasize that she seems shallow and petty.

Even the most beautiful person can be unattractive with a crappy attitude. And conversely the right attitude can make a mediocre person more attractive.

And yes, Gwen has been doing too much to her face but she still looks great by the standards she is being held to in her position. I am sure there is pressure for her to continue the work on herself as she approaches 50 so long as her image and brand are marketable. I do look forward to when she can sit back and age a little more gracefully.

I guess there is more to someone than appearance and talent. Gwen is an all around kind, fun, and genuine person (yes I have met her) with a very good heart. Which balances out maybe the perception that her talent is lesser than Miranda. But keep in mind that Gwen has more going on than just music... She is a brand.

Miranda's behavior and then sad antic at the awards show with her song just emphasize that she seems shallow and petty.

Even the most beautiful person can be unattractive with a crappy attitude. And conversely the right attitude can make a mediocre person more attractive.

And yes, Gwen has been doing too much to her face but she still looks great by the standards she is being held to in her position. I am sure there is pressure for her to continue the work on herself as she approaches 50 so long as her image and brand are marketable. I do look forward to when she can sit back and age a little more gracefully.
clearly you're a fan of gwen and I'm not....she probably is a nice person but I find her annoying
so we can disagree on this one :smile:

clearly you're a fan of gwen and I'm not....she probably is a nice person but I find her annoying
so we can disagree on this one :smile:

100% I am totally ok with that! I agree Miranda is pretty and talented. Just so hard to ignore what each of the women is projecting here. One seems sour and the other doesn't seem to care.