Miranda Lambert

I also love Miranda Lambert! Carrie Underwood annoys the ^&$% out of me and I just don't get the whole taylor swift thing.

Miranda has such a great voice for country music.

LOVE her....I was so surprised, my DD (who is 18) put a whole bunch of ML on my Ipod.

Its amazing, the kids here are really into to country music, whatever you may feel about about taylor swift, from what I see where I live, she introduced a lot of young people to the genre. Kids this age really relate to her songs, and love taylor.

I listen to country, and when they heard TS on the radio, they became fascinated with the genre. It has spread around DDs group like wildfire, and now they absolutely LOVE Miranda.

ML rocks. DD also surprised me with some Sugarland and Lady A, too....

Thanks for posting this thread, I had no idea what she looked like. wow.

DDs faves are Crazy-Ex-Girlfriend and House that Built Me....:heart:

i just adore miranda lambert so i have to bump this thread! i think she is so cute. i wish there were more candid photos of her available, everything I see is red carpet.

I am not familiar with her music at all, but I just LOVE her! I think she's so adorable and I think it's cute how much Blake adores her. They are refreshing!

She won Female Vocalist of the Year. I don't understand how she's won four years in a row. I think every other nominee this year is a better vocalist than her, although she did sound better than ever tonight. But congrats to her I guess, that's pretty impressive.