Minneapolis/Mall of America PF Meeting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was fun trying to figure out who each person was. Louislovesfendi818 had a Beautiful camera and took photos which will be much more focused and professional looking, but I had my daughter take these for us. I am the one with the Black Patent Ramona :choochoo: bag.

aww.... the pics turned out great! i really wish i could've made it, but i promise the next time there's a meet, i'll be there!!! i've already met mnshopgirl32 and ck21 before... so i can easily spot those two lovely ladies. :smile:

Anyone who liked CK21's Pfer charm today needs to contact: [email protected] ASAP. She is completely sold out, but will do 1 more order if she receives enough interest this weekend!:yahoo:

Thanks so much for taking care of all the final details Katie and I am so glad we got to visit with one another and we should try to meet up this Summer. I hope everyone will stay in touch and we can have the missing members attend the future gathering.:smile:

Thank you so much everyone! I had a wonderful time!!! It was wonderful to see handbags that I had never seen before (CK's Birkin, Robyn's patent Ramona, etc.)! I learned so much and had lots of fun getting to know everyone. Let's keep in touch! :flowers:

Elizabeth
(red shirt, black sweater)

I loved meeting everyone! Everybody was so sweet!

louislovesfendi818, glad you made it home safe!

gr8heart, so glad we got to hang out and meet your sister. I am assuming you made it to your flight are in the big city now? I love your cat's pic. She is so cute!!!!

I loved meeting everyone! Everybody was so sweet!

louislovesfendi818, glad you made it home safe!

gr8heart, so glad we got to hang out and meet your sister. I am assuming you made it to your flight are in the big city now? I love your cat's pic. She is so cute!!!!

Yes! I made my flight & visitd the Bloomies LV dept. before going to the LV flagship store tomorrow. The SA was very nice & patient. I'm glad you made it home safe! Hope u can come again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.