MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hello~ I’m a newbie to Chanel and have a question about purchasing mini flaps handbags. I realize from what I’ve read that it’s not an easy item to locate? Is there a way to know when the next season would be for the mini bags and how do you go about finding out what colors would be available? Also do you have to make sure to pre-order them or are they available in stores if you just walk in during the season(?)

I’ve waited so long to be able to make such a huge purchase (at least to me [emoji13]) and feel lost as to where to begin..

TIA for any help!
In my experience i will just tell my SA on things I want from Chanel and the timing of when I have the budget to buy it. This has been proven successful for at least 3-4 purchases for me including the rare mini square lambskin and beige-black slingback shoes. If you don’t know anyone yet just go to the store and make acquaintance to one of the best SA (better if you do this after making at least one purchase). But thats just me

These are my two babies :amuse:
Chanel black mini square vintage lambskin with gold hardware flap.
So happy to have a vintage piece because they are so special with that deep gold hardware and it’s history!
&
Chanel emerald mini square caviar flap with light gold hardware. This bag is my favorite color and came out on my golden birthday (30) so it’s extra special. Plus I’m so in love with the 18S puffy quilts.
Thanks for letting me share :heart:

17’s color is very petty[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: sinny1
I’ve had a mini on my wish list for ages and I managed to score a preloved one in my favourite shade of pink
2e58859fc76f5629b1980c0e8d9b21e3.jpg
Wow that is a stunning piece! Congratulations [emoji7]

Reactions: LVLOYAL12
53F67816-02F8-457C-811F-049DA53C8295.png hi, i am new here.. i originally planned to buy mini rectangular last november during my trip to Paris and later discovered they release lambskin only this season, so i decided to buy the mini rect from my friend (the shiny caviar i’ve been looking for, and out of respect for her). i vaguely remember she bought this mini back in early 2018, around february/april and never used it

i am wondering if my chanel rect was from 18c iridescent or 18s (mine is 256xxxxx) because they look similar, and whether the hardware is shiny rhutenium or shiny silver? i asked my friend but she had no idea as she threw away the tag/receipt already months ago. i was actually hoping for caviar with LGHW, but alas.. it’s so damn hard to find the perfect combination that i want

thank you for reading

View attachment 4314379 hi, i am new here.. i originally planned to buy mini rectangular last november during my trip to Paris and later discovered they release lambskin only this season, so i decided to buy the mini rect from my friend (the shiny caviar i’ve been looking for, and out of respect for her). i vaguely remember she bought this mini back in early 2018, around february/april and never used it

i am wondering if my chanel rect was from 18c iridescent or 18s (mine is 256xxxxx) because they look similar, and whether the hardware is shiny rhutenium or shiny silver? i asked my friend but she had no idea as she threw away the tag/receipt already months ago. i was actually hoping for caviar with LGHW, but alas.. it’s so damn hard to find the perfect combination that i want

thank you for reading

It’s definitely shiny silver. And I don’t think your’s is iridescent, just shiny. You’ll see tiny sparkles in the leather if it was iridescent. Here is my 18S black iridescent mini with shiny ruthenium. You can definitely see the differences. Please ignore my dirty mirror but you can see how much darker shiny ruthenium is. HTH[emoji173]️

9843982503586850fa7f215828e4d74d.jpg

c2a154b230ada136a07dc644ed065fbd.jpg

View attachment 4314379 hi, i am new here.. i originally planned to buy mini rectangular last november during my trip to Paris and later discovered they release lambskin only this season, so i decided to buy the mini rect from my friend (the shiny caviar i’ve been looking for, and out of respect for her). i vaguely remember she bought this mini back in early 2018, around february/april and never used it

thank you for reading
In case you’re still hesitating, luxxlover on instagram just have a black caviar lghw from 18B. The caviar is smaller and more saturated. I’ve seen it in the store when it came out.

Regarding your friends mini, I think it’s 18S. It’s definitely not 18C. I’m familiar with the grain looks like and I have one from the same season in blue color. Beside, if she bought around march/april it could be it

Hello,
I've found a beautiful preloved rectangular caviar mini, but the serial number inside the bag looks odd to me. It starts with 26XXX. I thought the highest number is 25XXX for 2018? Am I wrong? Thank you for your help!

thank you for reading

i have the same exact bag and it is 18S with light gold hw! :smile: looks silver in some lighting.

Attachments

• 3C4C93A3-C564-4366-9264-4D4B70E88DE9.jpeg
    3C4C93A3-C564-4366-9264-4D4B70E88DE9.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 1,624
Hi! I'm new to the forum and looking to score a pale pink or gold pink square mini. I'm not sure when they were released and if it's even an option in the stores. Can you give me ideas? Am I going to have to stalk ebay? Any suggestions on where to look or best preloved sites to search?

Thanks!

Hello,
I've found a beautiful preloved rectangular caviar mini, but the serial number inside the bag looks odd to me. It starts with 26XXX. I thought the highest number is 25XXX for 2018? Am I wrong? Thank you for your help!
Hello, I bought two minis in 2018. The one I bought in March / 18S starts with 256xxx and the one from 18B / July-August starts with 26xxx. I am sure the minis from the latest season / 19C came out in Nov-Dec also has code starts 26xxx too. HTH