MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

I’ve had a mini on my wish list for ages and I managed to score a preloved one in my favourite shade of pink
2e58859fc76f5629b1980c0e8d9b21e3.jpg

Love it!!! Not usually a fan of Chevron but this one is dreamy [emoji7]

Reactions: Mumotons
Hello I have a dilemma. I went in last night wanting to get a mini and it would be my first Chanel and prob my only chanel. They had black chevron lamb with ghw. Both bags had some scratches. One had a part of the handle glue coming off where the leather is interwoven with the chain. So in the end I took home a woc cav with ghw. Should I go back and exchange for the mini? I am scared of lamb. Will the corners wear badly over time?

Was the black chevron mini you saw current collection?

Hello~ I’m a newbie to Chanel and have a question about purchasing mini flaps handbags. I realize from what I’ve read that it’s not an easy item to locate? Is there a way to know when the next season would be for the mini bags and how do you go about finding out what colors would be available? Also do you have to make sure to pre-order them or are they available in stores if you just walk in during the season(?)

I’ve waited so long to be able to make such a huge purchase (at least to me [emoji13]) and feel lost as to where to begin..

TIA for any help!

Reactions: Sparklett22
Hello~ I’m a newbie to Chanel and have a question about purchasing mini flaps handbags. I realize from what I’ve read that it’s not an easy item to locate? Is there a way to know when the next season would be for the mini bags and how do you go about finding out what colors would be available? Also do you have to make sure to pre-order them or are they available in stores if you just walk in during the season(?)

I’ve waited so long to be able to make such a huge purchase (at least to me [emoji13]) and feel lost as to where to begin..

TIA for any help!

This is me exactly! I don’t know where to start. Do I put my name on a list? How long is the wait? Etc....

This is me exactly! I don’t know where to start. Do I put my name on a list? How long is the wait? Etc....

To me it’s walking in at the right place and at the right time. I walked in and they had two black,one with SHW and one with GHW, but passed on them since the caviar was a matte and I didn’t like it. This 19C season, they only released minis in the lambskin and I have seen a lot of them wherever I went.

Reactions: Sparklett22
To me it’s walking in at the right place and at the right time. I walked in and they had two black,one with SHW and one with GHW, but passed on them since the caviar was a matte and I didn’t like it. This 19C season, they only released minis in the lambskin and I have seen a lot of them wherever I went.
I went by the Neiman’s Chanel boutique and put my name on their waitlist. The SA there said there’s not necessarily a waitlist but when they receive one, she will give me a call but they have to charge me immediately. The actual Chanel boutique was already closed when I went by. I’ll try there another time. Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep trying!

Not sure if different between each countries.
I bought mine in UK, the first was in Selfridges, at that time they have lots of mini, rectangle and square in black, kind of pearl pink and one more colour that I didn’t remember. I just walk in, ask and try it on, i tried the black and pink, and end up with the square black in lambskin.
After i went home, i felt slightly regret because it’s lambskin since the caviar was only in pearl pink but I want black for my first mini that’s why I took it.
I didn’t exchange or refund my square black. Been using it quite often and I didn’t baby my bag, I can see scratches and some of the puff is a bit flatter than before but I still love it in the end because it give me a memory of my first mini :smile:
I also get a lot of questions where I score it, even an SA in Hong Kong ask me that question.
The only drawback is I want more minis in other colours!!

These are my two babies :amuse:
Chanel black mini square vintage lambskin with gold hardware flap.
So happy to have a vintage piece because they are so special with that deep gold hardware and it’s history!
&
Chanel emerald mini square caviar flap with light gold hardware. This bag is my favorite color and came out on my golden birthday (30) so it’s extra special. Plus I’m so in love with the 18S puffy quilts.
Thanks for letting me share :heart:

Attachments

• AD832800-697F-46A7-A8B5-0896E37E7760.jpeg
    AD832800-697F-46A7-A8B5-0896E37E7760.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 1,666