MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Would love your guys' opinions on the bit of the mini dilemma I'm in at the moment. I bought two square minis from two different instagram sellers, but I can only keep one because they're too similar (both black caviar LGHW!)

I love the 18B chevron in terms of looks because it's more structured.. the quilted 17C puffs out a little on the sides (which I don't like). Because the 18B is newer, it also has less wear than the 17C quilted square mini. I also like how the 18B leather isn't as iridescent as the 17C.

On the flip side, I prefer the caviar leather on the 17C quilted, feels more substantial and soft, and seems to be thicker + puffier than the 18B chevron. The 18B feels a bit plasticy? - it's really stiff. The 17C quilted also smells better, and the chain feels slightly more weighty than the chevron.

What do you guys think?

TLDR; basically I like the 18B chevron in terms of looks and structure, but the 17C quilted leather feels better.
i am so biased towards the quilted! every time i try to make myself buy chevron just to add diversity....i end up going back to the quilt version! sorry, i'm probably not being helpful.

How does everyone store their minis? Photos will be great too =) TIA

Stuffed with the chanel paper folded like when I got it from the boutique, chain tucked inside, chain outside wrapped in paper and the entire thing in its dust bag sitting on a shelve.no box so it can breathe.. I gasp when people just have their bags out in the open - i always put mine back in after having used it.. :biggrin:

Hi guys, If you can only keep one mini, which one will you keep? The Black 18S with LGHW or the True Red 17B with SHW?

Definitely the red! You can always pick up another black but a true red is hard to come by. (But that’s assuming you like and use both equally. Of course if black is more wearable and you can only have one, then I’d keep the black.)

Which one do you prefer? I feel like if you needed to, you could always depend on another black mini in the future being available more than the red

Definitely the red! You can always pick up another black but a true red is hard to come by. (But that’s assuming you like and use both equally. Of course if black is more wearable and you can only have one, then I’d keep the black.)

I like both and can’t bear to get rid of either one... but see no point in having both. ‍♀️