MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Thanks.
I checked sites like Fashionphile, opulent habits, eBay etc daily. I checked with multiple Instagram personal shoppers. It was coco_approved who had one. He sent me pictures last Saturday morning. Mailed it from HK on Monday and I received it Wednesday morning.
Another can still turn up. People buy a mini and then see something in the next season they like better. Good luck !

I agree. I have 3 mini squares and love them, but thinking of maybe selling one since I don’t reach for that one often. They’re rare so get it while you can!

Hi everyone! I need your advice please... I’m choosing between ivory mini recrangle in quilted or chevron? Also if I’ll get the mini square pink in chevron or quilted? All in caviar and 18b. Considering that I have: Square - dark beige, metallic blue ; Rectangle - light blue, pink and black.. please help.. thanks!

Hi everyone! I need your advice please... I’m choosing between ivory mini recrangle in quilted or chevron? Also if I’ll get the mini square pink in chevron or quilted? All in caviar and 18b. Considering that I have: Square - dark beige, metallic blue ; Rectangle - light blue, pink and black.. please help.. thanks!
I vote for the ivory mini rectangle in chevron if it's GHW. This color starts to grow on me.

I vote for the ivory mini rectangle in chevron if it's GHW. This color starts to grow on me.

That’s what I’m thinking too but the quilted one was offered to me first that’s why I grabbed the opportunity then the chevron came together with mini square in pink chevron =( so thinking if I’ll get the two too then I’ll just sell the ivory quilted? =(

That’s what I’m thinking too but the quilted one was offered to me first that’s why I grabbed the opportunity then the chevron came together with mini square in pink chevron =( so thinking if I’ll get the two too then I’ll just sell the ivory quilted? =(
I was in the same situation with black crumpled calfskin mini square, black caviar mini square & mini rectangle a couple weeks ago. You should consider selling a light color bag is a lil tricky...

I wanted the ivory quilted mini but came across the chevron mini with lghw in store first so got that instead. I prefer LGHW with this ivory color but compared to my chevron, the diamond quilted minis do look puffier from pics posted here.

It seems like all chevron caviar minis come with gold hw and all quilted caviar ones are with silver hardware. So it also depends if you have a preference on hw for the 18B caviar mini colors.

I wanted the ivory quilted mini but came across the chevron mini with lghw in store first so got that instead. I prefer LGHW with this ivory color but compared to my chevron, the diamond quilted minis do look puffier from pics posted here.

It seems like all chevron caviar minis come with gold hw and all quilted caviar ones are with silver hardware. So it also depends if you have a preference on hw for the 18B caviar mini colors.

Actually, all of the minis are in lghw except from one mink rectangle in light blue that has brushed ghw in cruise collection. So silver hw will do but I also prefer chevron now because all my minis are in quilted.. so hard