MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Thank you! I bought it from a reputable online site. They guarantee authenticity. Everything else matches up but the stitching completely threw me off.

Has your stitching held up? It looks as if it could get snagged easily.

Last edited:
View attachment 4164435
You might want to try the authentication thread, but 2016b had a collection in “washed” caviar with thicker, more prominent stitching and ruthenium hardware. Other colors were purple/eggplant and red. Here’s my dark red Jim or next to the traditional stitching in my burgundy lambskin.

thanks for the pictures and info. I’m new on the site and haven't figured out how to navigate this forum yet.

As @SacAchat mentioned, that stitching was part of the washed caviar line from 16B. I have the WOC version of your mini in the beige/taupe with ruthenium hardware. It’s always advisable to authenticate a pre-owned purchase to confirm authenticity, however, just for peace of mind and to be 100% sure.
Would you mind posting a pic of your 2016 woc in same color combo as my mini (tan/taupe cavair) when you have time?

My sa called me say there’s a black lambskin chevron mini in store today but I decided to skip it as I don’t really like chevron, afraid I will regret it and lambskin is harder to sell unless priced below retail. Is it true that only black caviar mini is on allocation list in Singapore?

Huge congrats! The 18S iridescent blue caviar is my dream mini too! So lucky! How did you track her down??
Thanks.
I checked sites like Fashionphile, opulent habits, eBay etc daily. I checked with multiple Instagram personal shoppers. It was coco_approved who had one. He sent me pictures last Saturday morning. Mailed it from HK on Monday and I received it Wednesday morning.
Another can still turn up. People buy a mini and then see something in the next season they like better. Good luck !

Reactions: eckw and Tykhe