Mini jypsiere????

Thought on the Mini Jypsière as a men’s bag. My opinion of it is that it’s giving bougie fanny pack, which I absolutely love. I also adore that it shares the same hardware as a Birkin.

Attachments

• IMG_5202.jpeg
    IMG_5202.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5203.jpeg
    IMG_5203.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: drvogue
For information here is some comparisons. The size is not super small with the width of Geta (longer than mini Lindy, mini Constance and mini Kelly). The height is pretty good but closed top due the strap make it tight. It is not as roomy as mini Lindy but it fits more than mini Bolide and mini Kelly for sure. Actually it fits a good size card case, phone, key and lipstick with some room remaining. If not closing the strap then it fits more.
The length of the strap is same as mini Lindy if not longer). The adjustable option is a plus. Shortest strap is Mini Kelly then Bolide. I know some people don’t like the idea of canvas but it like nicer with the look. The details on it make it elegant to me and better than Mini Lindy.
Photo: Geta, Mini Lindy, Mini Jypsiere, Mini Constance, Mini Bolide and Mini Kelly
Hope this help everyone.

View attachment 5755519

View attachment 5755520

View attachment 5755525

View attachment 5755526

View attachment 5755527
WOW! Thank you so much for this comparison. Nothing like this can be found for those who want to have size comparisons. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: fatcat2523
Currently there are a few of them every day on the European website. The price has increased to EUR 6000,- to EUR 6300,- depending on the leather and strap colour. I was able to buy one in noir with ghw yesterday but later cancelled my order. I'm still not really sure what to think about this bag.

Those of you who asked your SAs for a mini jypsiere, may I ask how long you had to wait? And whether your specifications were met? (I'm not picky about the color or the leather but I really want GHW.) So far, no luck finding one while traveling :sad:

I got mini jypsiere noir shw yesterday then went home doing research.. i know wrong sequence but reading this thread, make me doubt my impulse buy. It was never in my wishlist. Was looking at mini constance on display but none in stock, then offered mini j.

Would anyone that like it chime in how it goes with your lifestyle so far?

I like the casual vibe albeit expensive, thinking i could use it fancier than mini evelyn

I got mini jypsiere noir shw yesterday then went home doing research.. i know wrong sequence but reading this thread, make me doubt my impulse buy. It was never in my wishlist. Was looking at mini constance on display but none in stock, then offered mini j.

I like the casual vibe albeit expensive, thinking i could use it fancier than mini evelyn
I don't have one yet but this would be my dream versatile bag. Enjoy!

Reactions: applebeary

I got one in Mauve Pale in phw. It fits more than I expected. I like that the strap is adjustable, allowing me to wear it either crossbody or on shoulder. I would definitely use it more often if it weren't a light color as I'm concerned about color transfer or it getting dirty. It's more of a casual bag but the birkin-style turnlock definitely adds a touch of sophistication to its look..

Reactions: themk888