Mini jypsiere????

I got mini jypsiere noir shw yesterday then went home doing research.. i know wrong sequence but reading this thread, make me doubt my impulse buy. It was never in my wishlist. Was looking at mini constance on display but none in stock, then offered mini j.

Would anyone that like it chime in how it goes with your lifestyle so far?

I like the casual vibe albeit expensive, thinking i could use it fancier than mini evelyn
I think that it would be a great on the shoulder/crossbody bag that falls between a mini evie 16 and a mini constance 18. The MJ is also in between the E16 and C18 in terms of how dressy it is. It shares the same hardware as a Birkin which can be seen as a good thing if you are a fan of that clasp and turn lock aesthetic, which is very iconic Hermes.

I got one in Mauve Pale in phw. It fits more than I expected. I like that the strap is adjustable, allowing me to wear it either crossbody or on shoulder. I would definitely use it more often if it weren't a light color as I'm concerned about color transfer or it getting dirty. It's more of a casual bag but the birkin-style turnlock definitely adds a touch of sophistication to its look..
Totally agree with you as the Birkin hardware adds sophistication to the MJ's aesthetic and overall vibe. It's honestly one of my favourite characteristics of the bag and probably wouldn't like it as much if it didnt have it.

Reactions: lemontart