Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

...Josh's relationship with his grandmother is quite funny...
He was very displeased when she expressed her intention not to leave him her money when she dies, even after he had been most emphatic in stating his wish to have it all for himself.

I guess he should look on the bright side. He won't have to have lunch with her any more, wasting valuable time he could be using to make more money.

With the information that's come to light regarding Josh's alleged criminal activity....stealing art from clients homes...etc...it makes Chad's outlook on Josh more understandable. I actually kinda feel for Chad....working so hard for Dads acceptance.

As far as Dr. Sam, apparently being a gorgeous, rich, accomplished professional isn't enough, and he wants to be cool too. His interest in properties are focused primarily on famous, important people, and where they are living. It is downright freaky to see someone so accomplished don his superlow V neck T-shirt, and hang out with these coked out wanabees.

Wait, what?! That is crazy and completely explains why Ronald Richards didn't want Josh near his condos. And I thank you for pointing out about Dr Sam's deep Vneck. That scared the hell out of me.

He should of had his RE license taken away. I thought that was the law!

Vegas- I think right now it's an allegation. He was arrested, so there clearly is some evidence, but it probably has to be proven before any professional action can be taken. Not sure though.... Maybe he has lost it already....The show was taped months ago.

^^^ Which shows that grandma was right - and presumably, he will have at least saved enough to pay lawyers to "fix it."

fashion1sta I am sure that whether it happens during her lifetime, or much later in his own, sooner or later, you will be right!

Wait, what?! That is crazy and completely explains why Ronald Richards didn't want Josh near his condos. And I thank you for pointing out about Dr Sam's deep Vneck. That scared the hell out of me.

Yeah-he's accused of stealing works by Chagall and Picasso. It'll be interesting to see what details come out on this one. If he did it....wow. I'm a big believer in innocent until proven guilty, though. Anyone can toss out accusations. The client could have sold the works on the black market, and then blamed Josh in order to collect the insurance. One of his competitors could have sabotaged him....you never know. However, anyone that could sit there with their Grandmother, listen to her talk about her own future death, and use the moment to demand all her money when she dies....well.....I question his character.

And Dr. Sam....who knows? He and Josh may have been involved. Maybe they still are. Doesn't Dr. Sam realize he could do so much better? His taste in friends seems to make no sense, until you realize that his taste in friends got him on TV. You can practically see him getting high off all the name dropping. A quiet certainty that the celeb lifestyle is superior seems to drive his value system. He's fun to analyze.

He should of had his RE license taken away. I thought that was the law!

Actually, I think Josh is an estate broker by trade. I'm not sure he has to have a license to sell off estates. If found guilty I'm sure that would affect his real estate broker's license.

Apparently the art was part of an estate he was supposed to have sold off. Will have to wait for the judge/jury verdict.

[quote=Cecilia2;7512941]Poor Chad. His dad looks at him with such discomfort. Someone should have talked Chad down from the ledge before he made the decision to get the same nose job as his mother....good lord...I don't even need to see the before pic on that one.

With the hair he may be trying to stand out in a sea of brokers, and it clearly freaks his Dad out. It was funny watching his barber make sure to distance himself from the hairstyle he was cutting by trying to get Chad to try something 'younger'.

With the information that's come to light regarding Josh's alleged criminal activity....stealing art from clients homes...etc...it makes Chad's outlook on Josh more understandable. I actually kinda feel for Chad....working so hard for Dads acceptance.

As far as Dr. Sam, apparently being a gorgeous, rich, accomplished professional isn't enough, and he wants to be cool too. His interest in properties are focused primarily on famous, important people, and where they are living. It is downright freaky to see someone so accomplished don his superlow V neck T-shirt, and hang out with these coked out wanabees.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing!!! His Dad just seemed to look at his son w/ such awkwardness. I'm he's thinking the same thing.....do something with your HAIR!!! The Beetle look is out!

No it wasn't on the show. I just checked The Google. All the news stories were dated last week when he was arrested. I guess that is my punishment for no longer reading TMZ. Shoot.

Just a few things about tonight's episode, I am pretty sure that Josh Flagg likes the cocaine. He seemed completely blown out this episode. His jacket in the beginning is beyond awful.
I think Chad reads his narrative from cue cards. If you have yet to watch it, please do a shot every time he says "Ron Richards" or "Ronald Richards". You will be hammered.

OMG that drove me BANANAS!!!!!!!! I was literlaly like shut the Ef up already will you. I just wanna go smack this kid so bad with my handbag. Please someone let me at him. I cannot stand him :nuts:

WOW I am shocked about the other kid. Maybe he snorted all his $ away and needed more $ for blow...but geez a Picasso?? How the Ef do you steal that?? I mean you cant just put that on ebay he must have some real shady connections.

Anyone have a link to any news reports about these accusations?

I do like Madison, but I am sorry that do a boy, do a girl thing is so not me. Kinda creepy esp with all the diseases out there :shocked:

Ok, everyone knows that the davis boys are obscene druggies- and it's easy to follow the coke dust to Josh. I immediately thought he was hooking up with Dr. Sam from the get-go. Althought Dr. Sam could just be a publicity whore.. not suprising either.

Shimma: Regarding commission, JOsh could have made possibly twice as much on the sale of that house if Dr. Sam bought it. Depending on how the commission was set up, Josh would have procured the sale and earned both commissions.

I could have sworn that when Josh was celebrating at the club on the first episode he was dancing with Chad's girlfriend?? Although a lot of them tend to be exact replicas of eachother!

Up thread somone mentioned the sales of homes in this caliber. In the worst markets (cali, Vegas, and Phoenix), this price bracket does not seem affected. It is a GREAT time to be affluent... there are so many great oppurtunities if you dare to take a risk

...Shimma: Regarding commission, JOsh could have made possibly twice as much on the sale of that house if Dr. Sam bought it. Depending on how the commission was set up, Josh would have procured the sale and earned both commissions...
In a sort of vague and cloudy way - real estate is sooo not my sphere, I actually figured that out, but I was assuming that he did get both commissions, he just got the buyer commission from someone else, not Dr Sam.

I mean I assumed that he had shown the home to the other person AND Dr Sam, the other buyer made an offer first, and ended up getting the home and Josh ended up getting both the commissions, and that was why he invited Dr Sam over to share what might have been bad news for Dr Sam, but good news for Josh, and that is why he was so cheerful and laughing.

Ok, everyone knows that the davis boys are obscene druggies- and it's easy to follow the coke dust to Josh. I immediately thought he was hooking up with Dr. Sam from the get-go. Althought Dr. Sam could just be a publicity whore.. not suprising either.

Lol!! Dr. Sam went from looking at a large house in the hills to a 1 bedroom condo.... Riiiight...so believable. He just wants to be on TV.