Million Dollar Listing - LOS ANGELES

I Watched It @ 11pm EST!!! It Was Good!!!!! That Jeff Had A Gorgeous House...That Blond Realtor (His Ex) ~ Drove Me Nuts. She Handled That So Badly.....Her Loss.

Scotty Brown Was Hysterical....

I'm kinda ho hum about this show...maybe it's because it's late and I'm tired when I watch it! I can't believe you can legally represent both buyer and seller in California - cha ching!!

I've seen the previews for the new show that's coming out with the 3 youngin Real Estate Agents. Looks like lots of cat fights and drama~ should make for a good show!

It will be interesting to see how it goes with the new season, considering the decline in the housing market out here in California. Although the multi-million homes I don't think are feeling the crunch like the rest of the market.

I've seen the previews for the new show that's coming out with the 3 youngin Real Estate Agents. Looks like lots of cat fights and drama~ should make for a good show!

It will be interesting to see how it goes with the new season, considering the decline in the housing market out here in California. Although the multi-million homes I don't think are feeling the crunch like the rest of the market.

It seems like this show hasn't been on in forever and I'm glad it's back! I don't recognize any of the new realtors they've been showing on the previews. But, I have to say, that everything on BRAVO is okay by me! LOL!

^Really?? The multi million $ houses are fine? That is shocking since those are the first to take a hit out east. Even Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out) says the market is real bad. Interesting.

I havent seen the promo yet but I watched season 1 and that is where I first saw George (Lauri's hubby from Real Housewives of OC) he was looking to buy Neverland and make it into a golf course :rolleyes:

But these 3 kids look real annoying.

Lookin forward to it! My SO tivo'd the preview. I can't believe the one guy is 30!

Anyway, should be some DRAMA on this one! lol I recognize Madison from last season, I like him.

Next Tuesday.........

Did anyone watch this? I thought it was really interesting!

Chad does not look 30 AT ALL.
I watched! IKWYM about Chad. He looks 18 to me. All that hair in his face, though, drives me crazy.

I think my favorite is Madison. I want him to succeed.

I wonder what happened to the husband and wife team from Season 1? They were entertaining too.

It's actually my first time watching million dollar listing (2nd season), it was interesting........... when chad and josh are interacting with their friends/girl friends vs. working, you can tell how young they still are (ESP. JOSH).

I was laughing when Josh's grandmother was telling him about his friend who passed away and the next thing you know~ Josh is calling up wanting to sell the estate.