Métiers d'Art Paris-New York 2019 (19A) Collection

Mini Reissues!!!! Just received the following image from my SA.I’m so stoked! I wonder what the red will be like?! [emoji7] I scored a black mini this last season... not a fan of the green, but would a red issue be a bit loud? Beige would be a close second....or do I stay safe and get another black?!? Ahhhh help! Lol [emoji23] #firstworldproblems
View attachment 4413503
Thanks so much for the heads up. I can’t wait to see red and beige. Do you have info in what colors classic flap will come? I’m hoping for red and beige as well. TIA

Does anyone know if 19P will have shw items or do I have to wait for 19B? Thanks!
You mean 19A that will come in May/June? 19P is out in store already since January. You can contact the store to find out or look at 19P thread

I heard from my SA that the red will be a true red. Fingers crossed.
is this for reissue or classic flap? Been dying to find true ted classic flap

OMG a mini reissue, and in all of my favourite colours [emoji33]
Black, beige, red, and teal... I NEED THEM ALL. How to choose just one [emoji33][emoji849]
I’ll be incredibly lucky to be able to get one. I bet these will fly off the shelves.
Fingers crossed for caviar rectangular minis in these colours (although I doubt it) . I need to start saving ASAP!

Reactions: labellavita27
OMG a mini reissue, and in all of my favourite colours [emoji33]
Black, beige, red, and teal... I NEED THEM ALL. How to choose just one [emoji33][emoji849]
I’ll be incredibly lucky to be able to get one. I bet these will fly off the shelves.
Fingers crossed for caviar rectangular minis in these colours (although I doubt it) . I need to start saving ASAP!

Fall will only have lamb minis but there are new caviar flaps coming! Small in white red and burgundy i think. Medium in beige and red and large in beige red and white. Thats for Neimans!