Métiers d'Art Paris-New York 2019 (19A) Collection

Mini Reissues!!!! Just received the following image from my SA.I’m so stoked! I wonder what the red will be like?! [emoji7] I scored a black mini this last season... not a fan of the green, but would a red issue be a bit loud? Beige would be a close second....or do I stay safe and get another black?!? Ahhhh help! Lol [emoji23] #firstworldproblems

IMG_6773.JPG

Last edited:
Mini Reissues!!!! Just got the following image from my Sa.I’m so stoked! I wonder what the red will be like?! [emoji7] I scored a black mini this last season... not a fan of the green, but would a red issue be a bit loud? Beige would be a close second....or do I stay safe and get another black?!? Ahhhh help! Lol [emoji23] #firstworldproblems

View attachment 4413503

I guess that is from NM, right? I ran to the local NM store today and also saw the same thing. Price is $3500, and they are getting black, beige, red and teal. Only one teal for the store. Per what I was told, those are all gold hardware. Not sure what color I should get, but I’m definitely getting one this time. Another black ghw or other popping color?
Are other stores getting different colors? Nordstrom, Bloomingdales or boutiques, etc?

Reactions: mungoo33
Mini Reissues!!!! Just received the following image from my SA.I’m so stoked! I wonder what the red will be like?! [emoji7] I scored a black mini this last season... not a fan of the green, but would a red issue be a bit loud? Beige would be a close second....or do I stay safe and get another black?!? Ahhhh help! Lol [emoji23] #firstworldproblems

View attachment 4413503

Thank you for the info! I am so excited, I am going to text my SA tomorrow! I also wonder what the red will be like, I have been searching for the perfect true deep red for a while now. We are due for a non-orangey red. But it’s hard to pass up the classic black in such a beautiful bag! Decisions decisions....

Reactions: luvednotspoiled
Do you know the approximate price point? Since it is single flap, will it be around the price of a classic mini? I had a pre-loved metallic 224 that I almost bought a couple years ago (a huge mess with Fashionphile where they cancelled the order saying it was no longer for sale, even though I had bought and paid for it....). I was devastated and been looking for one ever since. It would be amazing to find one new in store, especially if they come out with some of the metallics that were in the runway collection!
Yes, it will be $3500. :smile: And I know they come in black, beige, green and red for sure. Also I heard there will be croc embossed calfskin?

Thank you for the info! I am so excited, I am going to text my SA tomorrow! I also wonder what the red will be like, I have been searching for the perfect true deep red for a while now. We are due for a non-orangey red. But it’s hard to pass up the classic black in such a beautiful bag! Decisions decisions....

I’m crazy confused too! I just picked up a black mini flap... should I stay classic and get the black reissue mini too? Or should I diversify and get beige. Or if the red is a perfect true red do I just go for that?

Soooooo confused. [emoji24]

Yeah, July is for 19B. This collection(19P) is coming in June.
I remember last year, there were minis around april, july and november so Im pretty sure they will come in this collection, just want to make sure they are not replaced by reissues.
this collection is 19A... there are no
non-exotic “Classic” minis in this season... minis will appear in 19B which may start appearing end July-August.

View attachment 4413503

wow thanks for sharing! the style code is not the same as 224 so can’t wait to see what the size of the bag is really like!