'Mes and Pets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :heart: Thank you! :heart:

2. Yes definitely good taste.:biggrin:

etoupebirkin likes this.
  3. My pup wearing the Etriviere collar!! I got it in Paris and they said they couldn't engrave it there. Anyone have any info on engraving?

Attached Files:

lolakitten, hopiko, xy9794 and 17 others like this.
  4. your dog is insanely adorable!!!!

hopiko, papertiger and tlamdang08 like this.
  5. He is so so so adorable!!❤️ May I ask how much does your pup weigh and what size did you get the collar for him?

6. Thank you :smile: my pup is 13 lbs and we got the small. She’s very fluffy though since she’s a goldendoodle. Without the fluff, an XS might’ve worked better.

mibonbon, papertiger and whateve like this.
  7. awwww :biggrin:
    My Goodness. What a beautiful fur baby! What breed is he/she? So adorable!

8. Wow. This photo is amazing in every way

lolakitten and tlamdang08 like this.
  9. Thank you for the reply! My pup is a mixed poodle too 13 lbs! I think XS will go nicely for him too

MaryAndDogs likes this.
  10. He is to die for! If you see a crazy lady sneaking around it"s gonna be me trying to steal your pup :biggrin: Don't shoot, ok? :biggrin:

11. Winter came! ;)
    How many dogs do you see? :smile:
    Doggies forever... IMG_1374 2.jpg

Phiona88, Suzil, Angelian and 6 others like this.
  12. Awe, Thank you! :smile::blush:

papertiger likes this.
  13. Kahlan inspecting my new bracelet 85C39901-E158-4B3E-9DC2-201CB91B359A.jpeg

14. Cuteness overload! :love:

MaryAndDogs and Marinesp like this.