'Mes and Pets

This is absolutely not the right thread for this question, but my SA mentioned to me last time I was in store that H is bringing in some pet accessories...including dog collars which she said will have 2(?) sizes so if I want one let her know what the neck size of my pup is.

Does anyone know more (or can point me to a better thread for this)? I'm sure they will be very...ahem...Hermès priced...but I'm still curious!

I also feel like I've run into someone talking about this in a thread before (something about a limited pre-release in NYC?) but I couldn't find it with the best of my search abilities :sad:

TIA!

(Edit to say I am interested about them in the USA)

Reactions: tlamdang08
This is absolutely not the right thread for this question, but my SA mentioned to me last time I was in store that H is bringing in some pet accessories...including dog collars which she said will have 2(?) sizes so if I want one let her know what the neck size of my pup is.

Does anyone know more (or can point me to a better thread for this)? I'm sure they will be very...ahem...Hermès priced...but I'm still curious!

I also feel like I've run into someone talking about this in a thread before (something about a limited pre-release in NYC?) but I couldn't find it with the best of my search abilities :sad:

TIA!

(Edit to say I am interested about them in the USA)
That was me, I believe. At Meatpacking, they pre-launched a pet line about three weeks ago. They were offering CDCs for doggies. At the pre-launch, they had artisans to personalize pet and pet parent names on the CDCs. I haven’t been back since then but I can inquire with my SA if you’d like.

That was me, I believe. At Meatpacking, they pre-launched a pet line about three weeks ago. They were offering CDCs for doggies. At the pre-launch, they had artisans to personalize pet and pet parent names on the CDCs. I haven’t been back since then but I can inquire with my SA if you’d like.

Ohhh yes that must have been it! I wanted to get a rough idea of what they look like before I go hound (no pun intended, ahem) my SA for some more details! Saying CDC does give me a rough idea! Hopefully they will be coming to my store soon...thank you so much!!!

Reactions: sf_newyorker
Ohhh yes that must have been it! I wanted to get a rough idea of what they look like before I go hound (no pun intended, ahem) my SA for some more details! Saying CDC does give me a rough idea! Hopefully they will be coming to my store soon...thank you so much!!!
Ok! Let me know if I can help further. And for straying off topic - this was my kitters telling me she will never be collared and is fiercer than the dragon she’s sitting on.
E685055A-A447-476B-8189-51B2036759EC.jpeg

Behold the most literal interpretation of this thread topic :P

Unfortunately I don’t think this is his size (a little too large) - maybe medium would be a better choice, will go see if I can exchange it. Spent the longest time in the boutique deciding on which size to get (I measured his neck beforehand but he is like right in between sizes!), much longer than it takes to buy myself a scarf :no:

9E4D6DF3-AC47-420F-B5EA-5EC7871C4820.jpeg

Unfortunately I don’t think this is his size (a little too large) - maybe medium would be a better choice, will go see if I can exchange it. Spent the longest time in the boutique deciding on which size to get (I measured his neck beforehand but he is like right in between sizes!), much longer than it takes to buy myself a scarf :no:

View attachment 4582433
:biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: momoc

View attachment 4582433
:lol: Oh you got your baby an H collar!

View attachment 4582433
So cute!! :P:heart:

Reactions: momoc