'Mes and Pets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so sorry. I have always loved your avatar and I assume he is captured there forever! Such a handsome boy.

2. He gets the boxes and ribbons....seems fair! Too cute!

Etriers likes this.
  3. Snuggles is a beauty! Looks so happy with your GP! Is he (she?) a Birman?

Etriers and ricababes like this.
  4. Thank you! She’s a Ragdoll.

Etriers and hopiko like this.
  5. 3631C6F9-0F6B-4DDB-B2A2-FAF8A1B0A013.jpeg Before I could take my new quad bayadere triangle scarf out of its tissue wrapping, my cat detected H in the air and claimed it without having even seen the scarf. BTW, the H pet line is launching this Thursday in the US. For dogs only - CDCs and leashes, I believe. If anyone is in Meatpacking, there is a prelaunch where H folks can bring their fur babies. They’re personalizing both human and doggy CDCs purchased! I told my SA my cat is not happy H is not expanding to include felines!

6. 67437553-A76C-4B41-BE1D-6D3CE04A84CF.jpeg

Walking towards work this morning and remembered this thread so snapped a photo to contribute :smile:

Being able to take two of my loves to work with me is such a nice thing especially when work is stressful!

7. One of my fur babies hiding behind my B35!

Attached Files:

8. My sweet British shorthair snuggling up to my CDC ring box.

Attached Files:

9. He’s gorgeous!

Phiona88 and Etriers like this.
  10. You have a Border Collie!? :heart:

momoc likes this.
  11. #1061 Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
    He is a mix with a large part of border collie :smile: I adopted him so I don’t know for sure, but the border collie part is definitely obvious!

I don’t have any good on topic photo of him from the front with my H stuff except this one (with a corner of the same GP peeking out) but here you go! I will try to snap more in the future.

11418AF1-798C-4706-B046-F2168F3C70BE.jpeg

12. He is adorable! He looks very smart. And very nice with your GP.

crisbac and momoc like this.
  13. This is awesome! What a dashing kitty!! LOVE!!!

Phiona88 likes this.
  14. What a great picture and great cat!!! Smart, too!!!

15. Peekaboo!!!!!! Great picture!!!!