'Mes and Pets

View attachment 4535977 Sad post but I had to share. One of my many tributes to my beloved boy who passed away.
His coat inside "Les tigereaux" the colors and the playfulness reminds me of him.
I miss him terribly.

View attachment 4535974
I am so sorry. I have always loved your avatar and I assume he is captured there forever! Such a handsome boy.

3631C6F9-0F6B-4DDB-B2A2-FAF8A1B0A013.jpeg Before I could take my new quad bayadere triangle scarf out of its tissue wrapping, my cat detected H in the air and claimed it without having even seen the scarf. BTW, the H pet line is launching this Thursday in the US. For dogs only - CDCs and leashes, I believe. If anyone is in Meatpacking, there is a prelaunch where H folks can bring their fur babies. They’re personalizing both human and doggy CDCs purchased! I told my SA my cat is not happy H is not expanding to include felines!

You have a Border Collie!? :heart:

He is a mix with a large part of border collie :smile: I adopted him so I don’t know for sure, but the border collie part is definitely obvious!

I don’t have any good on topic photo of him from the front with my H stuff except this one (with a corner of the same GP peeking out) but here you go! I will try to snap more in the future.

11418AF1-798C-4706-B046-F2168F3C70BE.jpeg

Last edited:
He is a mix with a large part of border collie :smile: I adopted him so I don’t know for sure, but the border collie part is definitely obvious!

I don’t have any good on topic photo of him from the front with my H stuff except this one (with a corner of the same GP peeking out) but here you go! I will try to snap more in the future.

View attachment 4574819

He is adorable! He looks very smart. And very nice with your GP.

Reactions: crisbac and momoc
View attachment 4566104 Before I could take my new quad bayadere triangle scarf out of its tissue wrapping, my cat detected H in the air and claimed it without having even seen the scarf. BTW, the H pet line is launching this Thursday in the US. For dogs only - CDCs and leashes, I believe. If anyone is in Meatpacking, there is a prelaunch where H folks can bring their fur babies. They’re personalizing both human and doggy CDCs purchased! I told my SA my cat is not happy H is not expanding to include felines!
What a great picture and great cat!!! Smart, too!!!