'Mes and Pets

Miss Mouse was approximately 7 months old and very malnourished/underweight when she was found out roaming the countryside in the middle of a week long freezing rain storm. She went from a homeless kitten from the local county animal shelter to a 16 month old indoor only "super model" loving life with her Great Dane pack family (all rescues 1 boy 2 girls). She thanks us every day when she looks deep into our eyes and does little silent meows. :heart: Here she is with one of my all time fav twillys.

Miss Mouse was approximately 7 months old and very malnourished/underweight when she was found out roaming the countryside in the middle of a week long freezing rain storm. She went from a homeless kitten from the local county animal shelter to a 16 month old indoor only "super model" loving life with her Great Dane pack family (all rescues 1 boy 2 girls). She thanks us every day when she looks deep into our eyes and does little silent meows. :heart: Here she is with one of my all time fav twillys.

oh this face!! Way too cute :heart:

She’s gorgeous!

Reactions: Bag Madam