Men's SS24 by Pharrell

Does anyone know which countries these gloves are available in and price? Apparently they’re not available to order in Europe.

Attachments

• 631CD851-45FF-4BF6-811C-2D1ACA6CFFC6.jpeg
    631CD851-45FF-4BF6-811C-2D1ACA6CFFC6.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 49
Could you post comparison pictures of the Nano Steamer and what fits inside please? And is the space similar to the Speedy 18 or nano, thanks!
Hey, sorry taking so long to get back!

I managed to fit a compact zippy wallet ( discontinued years ago ) and a phone in nano steamer. It wouldn’t fit in speedy 18. The size is comparable to speedy 18 but thinner, taller, boxier and heavier because of the chain but I wouldn’t say it’s more spacious. I can fit a victorine wallet and 2 cardholders ( 1 small kirigami, 1 Hermes calvi ) and a phone in speedy 18. For nano steamer, I have to take one cardholder out. You can stack them but it would be hard to get the one at the bottom out so I wouldn’t do it that way. I tend to carry loads of cards, stamp cards, coupons so my cardholders are all fat! If you use thin and simple cardholders I think you can fit more.
Here are some comparison photos.
IMG_1314.jpeg
IMG_1315.jpeg
IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1317.jpeg
IMG_1318.jpeg
IMG_1319.jpeg
IMG_1320.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg

I think the launch for the U. S. might be November from what this Bloomingdale's LV Sa told me when I was showing pictures from this collection. You might start seeing more pictures dropped on social media (celebrities and influencers) between Aug through October and depending the date of the launch pre-orders maybe the month before.
Thanks so much! Can’t wait to find out more!

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Could you post comparison pictures of the Nano Steamer and what fits inside please? And is the space similar to the Speedy 18 or nano, thanks!
I tried on the nano steamer a few days ago (basic eclipse) and I found it to be quite roomy. I could fit my phone, card holder (I don’t have a full size wallet) keys/key fob and there was still quite a lot of room leftover. The size was comparable to the side trunk PM for me but held a bit more due to the orientation. I thought it would be a micro or mini bag, but for me this is more like a small bag.

Attachments

• IMG_8885.jpeg
    IMG_8885.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_8884.jpeg
    IMG_8884.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8883.jpeg
    IMG_8883.jpeg
    674.5 KB · Views: 60
I tried on the nano steamer a few days ago (basic eclipse) and I found it to be quite roomy. I could fit my phone, card holder (I don’t have a full size wallet) keys/key fob and there was still quite a lot of room leftover. The size was comparable to the side trunk PM for me but held a bit more due to the orientation. I thought it would be a micro or mini bag, but for me this is more like a small bag.

Reactions: lisaroberts
Hey, sorry taking so long to get back!

I managed to fit a compact zippy wallet ( discontinued years ago ) and a phone in nano steamer. It wouldn’t fit in speedy 18. The size is comparable to speedy 18 but thinner, taller, boxier and heavier because of the chain but I wouldn’t say it’s more spacious. I can fit a victorine wallet and 2 cardholders ( 1 small kirigami, 1 Hermes calvi ) and a phone in speedy 18. For nano steamer, I have to take one cardholder out. You can stack them but it would be hard to get the one at the bottom out so I wouldn’t do it that way. I tend to carry loads of cards, stamp cards, coupons so my cardholders are all fat! If you use thin and simple cardholders I think you can fit more.
Here are some comparison photos.
View attachment 5955858
View attachment 5955859
View attachment 5955860
View attachment 5955861
View attachment 5955862
View attachment 5955863
View attachment 5955864
View attachment 5955865
Oh wow, THANK YOU for such detailed pictures/reviews. I'm quite surprised that it's bigger than the speedy... which might be a good thing for me. Appreciate you and enjoy your beauties!

Thank you for adding to the conversation and providing comparisons! But agreed, it doesn't seem as small as expected.

LV take all of my damn coins, cash credit cards. After these two launches I'm on ban island for a couple of years. LOL :giggle:
Emotion Reaction GIF
Screenshot_20240315_165057_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165132_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165148_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165156_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165205_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165212_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20240315_165222_Instagram.jpg

Can someone please answer my question. Are there any accessories, slgs, belts, wallets in the men's blue denim Heritage collection? I haven't seen any pictures posted yet. I think there was a baseball cap. Thanks for any help.