Men's SS24 by Pharrell

Expect a looooot of speedys, different colors, new sizes, some bag remakes from the past and some funny new bags, that were copied from DIY bags.............:giggle: He is definetly going back to classic.
But its kinda weird they are doing so much speedy's in a MENS Collection...
Riri and the speedys confused me because I was like “isn’t he only doing men’s?” LOL
Maybe he’s going the “gender-less” route to boost sales for men’s collections?
Also what other sizes could they do? They have 20-60, now with the new keepall 35 too. Maybe a nano keepall? Lol

Riri and the speedys confused me because I was like “isn’t he only doing men’s?” LOL
Maybe he’s going the “gender-less” route to boost sales for men’s collections?
Also what other sizes could they do? They have 20-60, now with the new keepall 35 too. Maybe a nano keepall 15? Lol
I have seen all the bags and concepts of the show already but was kinda confused since it looks like its a 50:50 between mens and womens stuff... There is some super nice stuff in it nevertheless, and one of my beloved color schemes :yes:. But people will be surprised, especially the DIY Bag thingy (if they will really show it) will people make speak about it haha, trust me. (You have seen it a lot on youtube and IG haha, but no more hints).

Think about some bigger speedy sizes > 35 size :biggrin: Thats all I say haha

I have seen all the bags and concepts of the show already but was kinda confused since it looks like its a 50:50 between mens and womens stuff... There is some super nice stuff in it nevertheless, and one of my beloved color schemes :yes:. But people will be surprised, especially the DIY Bag thingy (if they will really show it) will people make speak about it haha, trust me. (You have seen it a lot on youtube and IG haha, but no more hints).

Think about some bigger speedy sizes > 35 size :biggrin: Thats all I say haha
Bigger than 35?? I’m intrigued. I already know I’m gonna love something from this collection, knowing Pharrell and his love of colour. Looking forward to the show and making a list of things I’m gonna have to ask you for intel on when the time comes :coolio::love: