Men's SS24 by Pharrell

Has anyone purchased the black and silver Pharrell nano Alma? I did, and it arrived with smaller measurements than were listed online :sad: if anyone has purchased, and wouldn’t mind doing a quick measurement I would be so grateful!!

The online measurement says the bag is 7.1” long at the bottom x 3.0” wide. Nope. Mine is 6.5” long at the bottom and 2.5“ wide.
‘I ordered because it was love at first sight!!! I saw this on the runway and fell in love, and the measurements as shown online would allow my iPhone 15 promax to fit inside easily sideways. I can only fit it in now catty corner without my case, though it still zips. I can also stand the phone inside, and it fits, but can’t zip completely. The crossbody fits me perfectly and everything is gorgeous, but I want the measurements they stated! It’s trying when you don’t live near a boutique.

It was love at first sight when I got it this morning, quality is perfect, it smells wonderful and I really want to keep it. But I also thought size might vary a bit as these are hand sewn. Or is the website just flat out wrong (as I know happens sometimes!).

Any insight greatly appreciated!!!

This is the 2nd post today about them having inaccurate data on the website. They really should pull their sh*t together quickly.
Just an update for everybody, a friend of mine measured the Pharrell nano Alma in store for me, the in-store bag measured exactly the same as mine 6.5” x 2.5”. Online measurements are shown as 7.1” x 3”. If anyone is considering this bag and cannot try it on to see if what you want to put in it fits, keep that in mind it is smaller than shown online. My iPhone promax 15 only fits at an angle without a case if I want to zip the bag, if I leave it open it fits, and 1/4“ sticks out of the top. Hope this helps anyone looking at this bag. A regular iPhone 15 pro fits easily in it along with the rest of what I carry.

I'm rather annoyed as I wouldn’t have ordered if the correct measurements were online. But I absolutely love the bag, the leather, the silver hw, the strap and the embossing, the quality was perfect, though the lining is a rather unimpressive thin beige textile. DK yet if I’m returning, but likely I will as my phone goes everywhere with me and it’s vital it fit inside.

Happy Wednesday all!

PS. I don’t prefer how regular Alma shoulder straps hook on the handles, that’s another thing I loved about this men’s version, the D rings are on each side of the bag and that helped it lay more flat and it feels more comfortable to wear. Has anyone else ever noticed how much it feels like being Goldilocks with LV? This bag is too big this one is just too small and sometimes if we are very lucky there is one that is just right 😆

Last edited:
Question: The Chess Messenger in orange is shown as an exclusive only to online stores but then in my region it changed to no longer exclusive to digital stores. I’ve asked this question in another thread too. I am new and I can’t initiate a new thread. (I was a member for years in 2008 to 2019 but can’t remember my password and request for assistance weren’t responded to). The reason I ask is that this influence decision making especially for those who travel a lot and are able to buy duty free in physical stores. One day you pay hundreds in taxes because you can only buy it online then the next day it is available in the country of your next destination as duty free. Anyone can clarify? Thank you!!

Reactions: fatalstar
Question: The Chess Messenger in orange is shown as an exclusive only to online stores but then in my region it changed to no longer exclusive to digital stores. I’ve asked this question in another thread too. I am new and I can’t initiate a new thread. (I was a member for years in 2008 to 2019 but can’t remember my password and request for assistance weren’t responded to). The reason I ask is that this influence decision making especially for those who travel a lot and are able to buy duty free in physica
stores. One day you pay hundreds in taxes because you can only buy it online then the next day it is available in the country of your next destination as duty free. Anyone can clarify? Thank you!

New seasonal items may prelaunch online hence get the online exclusive moniker. It is usually a temporary thing. Probably a couple of weeks at most. It will eventually arrive in most stores (no guarantee all stores will receive the same stock or in what quantities) and then it will no longer be an online exclusive. If not, an SA can always order for you.

New seasonal items may prelaunch online hence get the online exclusive moniker. It is usually a temporary thing. Probably a couple of weeks at most. It will eventually arrive in most stores (no guarantee all stores will receive the same stock or in what quantities) and then it will no longer be an online exclusive. If not, an SA can always order for you.
Thank you so much for your reply! Waiting for an online reply takes forever so this helps for future reference! I don’t often shop LV due to my love for leather so I am not as familiar with things. But I am very excited for their new collection!

Has anyone purchased the black and silver Pharrell nano Alma? I did, and it arrived with smaller measurements than were listed online :sad: if anyone has purchased, and wouldn’t mind doing a quick measurement I would be so grateful!!

The online measurement says the bag is 7.1” long at the bottom x 3.0” wide. Nope. Mine is 6.5” long at the bottom and 2.5“ wide.
‘I ordered because it was love at first sight!!! I saw this on the runway and fell in love, and the measurements as shown online would allow my iPhone 15 promax to fit inside easily sideways. I can only fit it in now catty corner without my case, though it still zips. I can also stand the phone inside, and it fits, but can’t zip completely. The crossbody fits me perfectly and everything is gorgeous, but I want the measurements they stated! It’s trying when you don’t live near a boutique.

It was love at first sight when I got it this morning, quality is perfect, it smells wonderful and I really want to keep it. But I also thought size might vary a bit as these are hand sewn. Or is the website just flat out wrong (as I know happens sometimes!).

Any insight greatly appreciated!!!

This is the 2nd post today about them having inaccurate data on the website. They really should pull their sh*t together quickly.

I'm so sorry this happened to you! But not even surprised this happens, I see more often faulty data on the website. I've bought a belt which one of the colors gave the right name and description while the other color had a completely wrong name, measurements and description! It's so sloppy :no: Blue vs Ecru, same belt different description. Blue belt description is the correct one.
1706176870884.png1706176902021.png

• Wow
Reactions: DrTr
I just stopped by to check out the Damier pop speedy 25 since I was contemplating it. And then I saw and experienced the zipper. Please, what is this zipper pull? There is no place to grip it, just the leather tab. Did someone forget a piece during assembly?
IMG_1662.jpeg

And the zipper was not at all smooth. Kept catching. Everything else about the bag was really nice. Nevertheless I did not feel the “have to have” so my wallet is safe. Hope everyone is enjoying their pieces from this collection.

I just stopped by to check out the Damier pop speedy 25 since I was contemplating it. And then I saw and experienced the zipper. Please, what is this zipper pull? There is no place to grip it, just the leather tab. Did someone forget a piece during assembly?
View attachment 5938362

And the zipper was not at all smooth. Kept catching. Everything else about the bag was really nice. Nevertheless I did not feel the “have to have” so my wallet is safe. Hope everyone is enjoying their pieces from this collection.
It is different than usual, but that is the zipper pull. I got the 18, and it’s actually easier for me to use.

Sorry the zipper wasn’t smooth, mine is great. I have quite a few men’s pieces, the zippers tend to be larger, and for the few I found not as smooth at first, I rub waxed paper on them and voila! They work great. Sounds like it wasn’t true love anyway, but thought the waxed paper trick might come in handy - it’s saved me a few times from getting stuck in a coat!! :P

It is different than usual, but that is the zipper pull. I got the 18, and it’s actually easier for me to use.

Sorry the zipper wasn’t smooth, mine is great. I have quite a few men’s pieces, the zippers tend to be larger, and for the few I found not as smooth at first, I rub waxed paper on them and voila! They work great. Sounds like it wasn’t true love anyway, but thought the waxed paper trick might come in handy - it’s saved me a few times from getting stuck in a coat!! :P
I love that you love your 18. It’s a super cute size and i prefer the pop of color on the smaller bag. The men’s zippers are great. I have the keepall 25 and the men’s pochette (with two bags hooked together) and those bigger zippers are sturdy and so smooth. I love them. All my past speedy zippers have been better than this one. But if it was love I would do the wax paper too. If I remember correctly the original speedys without the bandouliere strap had the leather pull tabs and those tabs were different. I see the pic. The leather was attached directly to the solid pull. Ok. I see my gripe. There is not enough of a solid piece to hold onto when grabbing the zipper. Anyway it’s my weird issue. It’s a change that bugs me but plenty of people have no problems with it. It’s a great bag otherwise. I hope one that I love will pop up in the upcoming seasons. I see the 2024 fall/winter men’s show and they may have well just named it “The Speedy Show” cause there are sooooo many new variations! Cant wait to see what ends up at the boutiques.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DrTr
I love that you love your 18. It’s a super cute size and i prefer the pop of color on the smaller bag. The men’s zippers are great. I have the keepall 25 and the men’s pochette (with two bags hooked together) and those bigger zippers are sturdy and so smooth. I love them. All my past speedy zippers have been better than this one. But if it was love I would do the wax paper too. If I remember correctly the original speedys without the bandouliere strap had the leather pull tabs and those tabs were different. I see the pic. The leather was attached directly to the solid pull. Ok. I see my gripe. There is not enough of a solid piece to hold onto when grabbing the zipper. Anyway it’s my weird issue. It’s a change that bugs me but plenty of people have no problems with it. It’s a great bag otherwise. I hope one that I love will pop up in the upcoming seasons. I see the 2024 fall/winter men’s show and they may have well just named it “The Speedy Show” cause there are sooooo many new variations! Cant wait to see what ends up at the boutiques.
It sounds like we both love some of the men’s bags @EpiFanatic. We are twins on the pochette, and I have 3 keepall xs’ and a few sling bags (non-zip). And your issue isn’t weird! We like what we like, and sometimes things just don’t work so great for us - good for you for passing, I have kept a few bags where I talked myself out of :being bugged: only to end up returning. The little 18 thrilled me so much I assembled that baby and used it within an hour of its arrival (got the matching PO too). I don’t have any bag with a full vachetta strap, so a little leery, but it’s pre-tanned and I’m just going with it. For a tiny bag it holds my large phone and all I need.

I bet you will find one that is true love coming up and not getting the 25 will find one that’s perfect for you. Yes, the speedy show indeed!! I can’t wait to see what makes it to the boutiques either - although I went a little wild with Pharrell’s first show drop. Time to laze about on ban island awhile 🌴🌴🌴 Happy Sunday!! :flowers:

Reactions: EpiFanatic
thought I would post this comparison photos between nano speedy from LV remix and speedy 18 from Pharrell’s collection. The vachetta is darker on the Pharrell’s and the hardware are thicker darker more like brass than gold. The canvas feels think and matte. I like how it feels. No idea how they green colour will hold up overtime though.View attachment 5927590
View attachment 5927592
View attachment 5927594
View attachment 5927599
Could you post comparison pictures of the Nano Steamer and what fits inside please? And is the space similar to the Speedy 18 or nano, thanks!

View attachment 5938362

All you need to do for any zipper is rub wax paper on the teeth. Fixes any snags

Hey y’all sorry if I missed this but does anyone know when we will have a closer look at the bags and SLGs from Pharrell’s Autumn/Winter 2024 line and when preorders might be open? I love what I see so far from the runway show!!

Hey y’all sorry if I missed this but does anyone know when we will have a closer look at the bags and SLGs from Pharrell’s Autumn/Winter 2024 line and when preorders might be open? I love what I see so far from the runway show!!
I think the launch for the U. S. might be November from what this Bloomingdale's LV Sa told me when I was showing pictures from this collection. You might start seeing more pictures dropped on social media (celebrities and influencers) between Aug through October and depending the date of the launch pre-orders maybe the month before.