Men's SS24 by Pharrell

Excellent choice, congratulations! I'm hesitating between 18 vs 25 myself. Thinking 18 might be too small, but I like to wear crossbody bags and not sure if 25 is too wide/big for that. If you feel comfortable, can you please do a modeling shot also crossbody? Would be really helpful, tia 😊.
Here is a quick photo of the 25. (Excuse messy background lol). I am somewhat petite. Just under 5’4 and about a size 4 (sometimes 2). Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_4499.jpeg
    IMG_4499.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 138
Here is a quick photo of the 25. (Excuse messy background lol). I am somewhat petite. Just under 5’4 and about a size 4 (sometimes 2). Hope this helps.
Ooohhh, I love it, it looks absolutely fabulous on you :tup: ! I also like how it looks against a neutral outfit. I talked myself out of it, but now I see this fabulous picture I'm tempted again oye...😅. Dang...Thank you for sharing and enabling :biggrin::P.

Has anyone purchased the black and silver Pharrell nano Alma? I did, and it arrived with smaller measurements than were listed online :sad: if anyone has purchased, and wouldn’t mind doing a quick measurement I would be so grateful!!

The online measurement says the bag is 7.1” long at the bottom x 3.0” wide. Nope. Mine is 6.5” long at the bottom and 2.5“ wide.
‘I ordered because it was love at first sight!!! I saw this on the runway and fell in love, and the measurements as shown online would allow my iPhone 15 promax to fit inside easily sideways. I can only fit it in now catty corner without my case, though it still zips. I can also stand the phone inside, and it fits, but can’t zip completely. The crossbody fits me perfectly and everything is gorgeous, but I want the measurements they stated! It’s trying when you don’t live near a boutique.

It was love at first sight when I got it this morning, quality is perfect, it smells wonderful and I really want to keep it. But I also thought size might vary a bit as these are hand sewn. Or is the website just flat out wrong (as I know happens sometimes!).

Any insight greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5474.jpeg
    IMG_5474.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5475.jpeg
    IMG_5475.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9835.jpeg
    IMG_9835.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 61
Has anyone purchased the black and silver Pharrell nano Alma? I did, and it arrived with smaller measurements than were listed online :sad: if anyone has purchased, and wouldn’t mind doing a quick measurement I would be so grateful!!

The online measurement says the bag is 7.1” long at the bottom x 3.0” wide. Nope. Mine is 6.5” long at the bottom and 2.5“ wide.
‘I ordered because it was love at first sight!!! I saw this on the runway and fell in love, and the measurements as shown online would allow my iPhone 15 promax to fit inside easily sideways. I can only fit it in now catty corner without my case, though it still zips. I can also stand the phone inside, and it fits, but can’t zip completely. The crossbody fits me perfectly and everything is gorgeous, but I want the measurements they stated! It’s trying when you don’t live near a boutique.

It was love at first sight when I got it this morning, quality is perfect, it smells wonderful and I really want to keep it. But I also thought size might vary a bit as these are hand sewn. Or is the website just flat out wrong (as I know happens sometimes!).

Any insight greatly appreciated!!!
This is the 2nd post today about them having inaccurate data on the website. They really should pull their sh*t together quickly.

This is the 2nd post today about them having inaccurate data on the website. They really should pull their sh*t together quickly.
Indeed they should!!! For those of us unable to buy in person it’s really annoying. I adore this bag, and I’ve put the call out to see if I can find another that’s closer to the web measurements. I’m thinking no, it‘s just a flat out error. I shouldn’t be surprised, but it is always disappointing.

Reactions: BULL
Indeed they should!!! For those of us unable to buy in person it’s really annoying. I adore this bag, and I’ve put the call out to see if I can find another that’s closer to the web measurements. I’m thinking no, it‘s just a flat out error. I shouldn’t be surprised, but it is always disappointing.
Yes, most probably this is the final size. And they are just lazy to double check with a ruler.
Maybe it is just their subtle way of recommending the iPhone mini :biggrin:

Hello! The 18 is the perfect size for me (I’m 5ft) I just wish it came in yellow. Fits my iphone max and the strap isn’t as bulky as the 25. I think i will keep the yellow 25 and wait for the 18 denim which i think will come out in summer.
Looks great on you! I think the 18 is a perfect size for small bag, it holds everything. Hopefully you’ll love the denim.