Men's LV Club

Your collection is just fantastic! I have the tote, and it has become my favorite. I hope you enjoy using all of your wonderful new pieces! [emoji4]
Thank you very much. And I also have to point out that because LV use different painting material on this new Encre and Dune monogram canvas for this collection and the way they made this tote. You need to be very careful when you using it, on the each two side on the top and the 4 corners on the bottom where they fold the canvas will be very easy getting cracked.

does anyone think they will add the zippy XL to the mon monogram as an option? i have it already but would love it more a little customized.

Kodi-

Hi there! I really do not believe they will be adding the Zippy XL to Mon Monogram anytime soon. They already have the Zippy Organizer, which is a larger sized wallet, in both mon mono and mon damier graphite. And if you already have the XL, you can only get mon mono on new items. Maybe think about the Zippy organizer! I have it and LOVE it!

Thank you very much. And I also have to point out that because LV use different painting material on this new Encre and Dune monogram canvas for this collection and the way they made this tote. You need to be very careful when you using it, on the each two side on the top and the 4 corners on the bottom where they fold the canvas will be very easy getting cracked.

Thanks for the heads up, KenKoNY! I actually noticed the other day how the bottom corners of the bag come to pretty sharp points the way the canvas is folded. Different from other bags and totes with more rounded corners and/or piping. Will definitely need to be a little more careful with this one!

Thank you so much for sharing! love all of them...my eye balls almost dropped off when seeing your handsome collection. I am sure you'll be glad to owe this collection for a long time to come. :smile:
Thank you, and I am 100% sure I will love this collection forever, this is so my style when I first saw the show and I just simply want all items of this line.

IMG_3174.PNG

I saw this online tonight and might need to brake my ban for one of these. There are some new bags and SLGs I am loving new on the site.

I was playing around with this bandoulier strap I purchased a few months ago and never used. I'm kind of loving this combination with this tag charm I picked up in Vegas.

Attachments

• IMG_3170.JPG
    IMG_3170.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 632
IMG_4089.PNG
View attachment 3634922

I saw this online tonight and might need to brake my ban for one of these. There are some new bags and SLGs I am loving new on the site.

I was playing around with this bandoulier strap I purchased a few months ago and never used. I'm kind of loving this combination with this tag charm I picked up in Vegas.
I would do the strap or the charm but not both together. How does the jake tote wear? Does it get slouchy and less flat? I tried it on yesterday and it just looks huge on me.

Awesome :smile: I'm 5' 7" so it's a bit big on me but I'll decide soon :smile: does the bag become more relaxed as you use it or does it stay stiff and flat?

It loosens up a bit, but still has a bit of structure.

It hold a great deal, but I love that it has the zip top.

I am also a huge fan of having both the shoulder strap and the handles.

I've had mine since it was released and it still looks terrific. It gets a lot of use.

It loosens up a bit, but still has a bit of structure.

It hold a great deal, but I love that it has the zip top.

I am also a huge fan of having both the shoulder strap and the handles.

I've had mine since it was released and it still looks terrific. It gets a lot of use.

I use mine all the time and it has held up so well. It fits a good amount of stuff and I like the sipper on it can be pushed up if you have a larger item to fit inside.