Men's LV Club

View attachment 3634922

I saw this online tonight and might need to brake my ban for one of these. There are some new bags and SLGs I am loving new on the site.

I was playing around with this bandoulier strap I purchased a few months ago and never used. I'm kind of loving this combination with this tag charm I picked up in Vegas.
With this strap, can the jake be carried cross body? Is it long enough?

Hi all. I am set on getting either a pocket organiser or a passport cover in the Chapman Brothers design collection. I'm In Sydney Australia and checked with the Bondi Jct store. The SA advised this collection is sold out in Australia and also not available in Hong Kong either (where I travel to very frequently). Any ideas how I can purchase these?

I have a feeling these things are going to become collectors pieces after all! :smile:

Hi all. I am set on getting either a pocket organiser or a passport cover in the Chapman Brothers design collection. I'm In Sydney Australia and checked with the Bondi Jct store. The SA advised this collection is sold out in Australia and also not available in Hong Kong either (where I travel to very frequently). Any ideas how I can purchase these?

I have a feeling these things are going to become collectors pieces after all! :smile:
US is your last chance, my SA still can get pretty much all small items from this collection.

I've previously owned some SLG but finally picked up my first two bags last week at the stores in Beverly Hills (Rodeo store - Armand Messenger and at Saks Fifth - Keepall Voyager). I really love the brown dust bag that comes with the Armand. Letters are stitched on and the bag is much thicker and provides better protection than the normal beige bags.
View attachment 3639454 View attachment 3639455 View attachment 3639456
This is a fantastic travel duo. So beautiful. That dustbag is special too!

Reactions: delsol95