Mel & Eddie Are Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there. i am new to this forum, but this is the post that made me have to speak up. she thinks she might be having twins because they run in EDDIE'S family??? does she not know how twins are conceived??? it has nothing to do with the man, it has to do with the woman's eggs and whether it splits (identical) or she ovulates more than one and they are both fertilized (fraternal)!! OY, clueless....

:lol: i have a twin brother and we share the same b-day as eddie murphy, so hey, that may have something to do with the twin conception too!!!

i don't think eddie murphy has been divorced for all that long, so yeah this moved very quickly. but both he and scary made atrocious albums in the past, so it's probably a good match!:jammin: i wish them the best!

Melanie B names Eddie on birth cert

Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has named Eddie Murphy on the birth certificate of her infant daughter, her publicist has said.

The 31-year-old, known as Scary Spice, gave birth to the child on April 3 in Santa Monica, California.
Arnold Robinson, a spokesman for Murphy, declined comment. Brown has said ex-boyfriend Murphy is the father.
The 46-year-old Dreamgirls star has said he is not sure, while Brown has said there is "absolutely no question that Eddie is the father."
Brown has an eight-year-old daughter, Phoenix Chi, from her marriage to Jimmy Gulzar.
Murphy has five children from his marriage to Nicole Mitchell Murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.